Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Okay, if no one else is going to do it.....

Okay, if no one else is going to do it.....

Who all is going to DC for the Rally?

I am. You better be.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

I'm going! See you guys there.

I think I already told you K, but for everyone else:

I'm not.

Things with school didn't work out (let me know if you'd like my Pub Tech professor's number to share your thoughts on jerkfaces). Maybe next year.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Thanks K;

I'm going and I love Cheetos.

John

PS: My wife, obviously, will be there and it seems likely Bucks and maybe little brother.
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Carrie!?!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'll be there.

Beth, agreed on Carrie.

Carrie, what lame excuse are you getting?

Globe, so you're going?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

I didn't see this one until I posted one of the same topic, Kiran. I think I will be able to come up with the finacces. Well...let's say I am going to...I hope.

I second the fact that school is a lame excuse. Have you ever missed class because you didn't feel well, or because you didn't have a paper finished, or just because it was a nice day? I bet you have. I guess I understand that for some it is finals week. (who planned this anyway? Obviously not someone in college.) I think that if you contact your professors and tell them how important it is to you, you might be surprised at the cooperation you recieve. If it's a studying issue, then bring your notes with you. If it's a $ issue then, start a small campaign. Email friends and family, ask local doctors and businesses. Your school is a good source of funds also. I'm pretty sure that if you really want to go, you can find a way.
    Last edited by jplw; 03-07-2006 at 12:15 PM.

ooops
    Last edited by jplw; 03-07-2006 at 12:14 PM.

After I read the horrible news today, I've decided.

I'll see you guys there.