Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sopranos

Carm was pissed at Angie (Big Pussy's widow) because Ang was able to buy that 'Vette herself with her own money instead of her husband's (although Tony DID give her the job at the auto shop...). Her flaunting worked so well on Ginny (Johnny Sack's wife).

Okay guys ready for the 2nd episode cant wait until tonight
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Hmmm. Ripping out air tubes, morphine-tinged dreams, septic shock, family and friends there hoping you don't die... this episode hit *a little bit* close to home I'd say.

Yeah, plus teenage boys that are too much trouble when they need to cowboy up and be a man for once.

Way too close to home for me.

You know what else they got right? Suddenly Carmella had black roots. Tragedy makes my hair grow too. This ensures that 1,000 people will see me at that time, looking horrible. Sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    Hmmm. Ripping out air tubes, morphine-tinged dreams, septic shock, family and friends there hoping you don't die... this episode hit *a little bit* close to home I'd say.
    EXACTLY what I was thinking...

How long do you guys think they are going to keep him in a coma?

UNCLE JUNIOR is going to be on regis and kelly weds. morning do you think he remembers how to get there lol

LOL Anty. I hope he doesn't shoot Regis! I think he'll come out of his coma next episode. But brain damage???

I fell in love with Carmella all over again. Edie Falco is f**king amazing.

Also, I couldn't help thinking that Tony is going to have some MASSIVE pressure sores when he comes out of this thing. Or would that be TOO realistic? He'll probably lose a bunch of weight too.

Awesome episode. Just keeps gettin' better.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org