Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sopranos

Sopranos

Okay who is watching sopranos this season only 10 days left cant wait
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

My favourite show in the history of television.........but we won't get latest season until later this year in uk

Have to get my box sets out to remind me why it's so good until we catch up
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Can't wait to use the DVR. I'll watch every episode at least two times. I watch and record all the re-runs on HBO now. -Ed-

I would go to my priest and I would cry and say how bad I felt about how my husband made his money but that was bullshit. Because there are far bigger crooks than my husband.

Carmela, season 6
    *drool*

I just watched the season 6 trailer about 10 times in a row to glean all the info I could. I. Am. Soooooo. Excited. I've been watching some of the reruns, but I've seen em all at least 5 times already. This season looks awesome! I always complain about the wait between seasons, but I'd rather watch one episode of the Sopranos 5 times than an entire season of 'Joey'.

Hey Toni,,,, ,

Good post; can hardly wait,,,, Now Sunday's will feel better, more complete,,,,, The smell of meatballs frying in olive oil as you wake up, Church in the morn'g, Macaroni in the afternoon, Cold cut sandwiches 6'ish, then,,,,,, 8;00pm, watch Soprano's over cannolli's 'n espresso,,,, luvvvv cannolli's .

When we watch the show, we yell out the different places the scenes are filmed, or the sides of the road when their driving. I once had a friend visit 'n showed her where ''Ralphy Cifaretto'' ''Got it'' behiind the Bing.
    I'm pretty sure ''The Bing'' is having an all day ''Strip-a-Rama'' followed by an ''all you can eat'' buffet for the season premier being watched on the big screens.

Ciao,,,,, Freeeee

I've been watching season 5 again.

Who are your favourite characters? Your favourite episode?

I love Paulie....don't know why. Pine Barrens (when he loses shoe in snow) and the one where they go to Italy are my favourites........
    C5/6 incomplete

My favourite character is Carmella. Favourite eps are College (Tony is taking Meadow on a college tour while tracking a rat and Carm almost hooks up with her priest), Pine Barrens, and Long Term Parking (best acting I've ever seen on TV).

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    My favourite character is Carmella. Favourite eps are College (Tony is taking Meadow on a college tour while tracking a rat and Carm almost hooks up with her priest), Pine Barrens, and Long Term Parking (best acting I've ever seen on TV).
    Forgot the college episode.......awesome

Where can I see latest trailer?
    C5/6 incomplete