Thread: Symptoms

Symptoms

It appears that something is wrong with the body and I am not able to track it down. Every morning when I get up I get the dampness, on the left side of the forehead and perhaps alittle on the left side of the neck.

I do have a mild UTI and have been on Levaquin for more than a week and the symptoms have not changed. I have some abrasion on my right foot and have been x-rayed yesterday, no breaks.

Bowel and skin appeared to be fine, where do I look next, for what, and what do I do?

Are you waking up like this, or is this occuring AFTER you get out of bed? If you are waking up with AD, you may not be turning enough, or sleeping on the wrong mattress.

If it is after you get out of bed, when was the last time you had your seating and positioning evaluated? Does it continue throughout the day, or occur only when you first get out of bed?

Have you had this just since the abrasion? The abrasion alone would be enough to cause AD in some, but this is more likely to be continuous rather than just at one time of day.

Have you had recent studies to rule out a stone or syrinx as the cause of your symptoms? Have you recently had an abdominal ultrasound to rule out gall stones as the cause? Do you have hemorrhoids?

What is your blood pressure when you are having symptoms?

(KLD)

I am concluding that the mild ad symptom are results of stretching the foot with the abrasions of the footplate. Then after I take my pain medications they dissipate until I wake up the morning and do it again