Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Neurovita ~

Jeff,

Good luck to you and your family for your trip to Neurovita. I look forward to seeing your pictures and your reports of neurological improvement! As a baseline, do you mind reporting on your current status? Do you have any sensation or movement from the abdominal muscles down?

Cheers,
    Dan
    Daniel

If you count the pectoral abdominals then I have 3 abs on the right and 2 on the left side (the third might be working, but its hard to say because the others are so strong). No feeling or sensation below.

-Jeff.
    IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

I'm in Russia at Neurovita and had a wonderful plane ride and transfer out of the plane.

Not much to say really, we got here yesterday and today (Monday) they got the internet working.

Basically they run a series of tests for the first few days. Today they drew quite a bit of blood, took a urine sample, took X-rays of my legs and pelvis, did some type of brain wave test, and checked out my heart with an ultrasound.

-Jeff.
    IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

nice to hear from you jeff , and glad that you had a wonderful flight ..

we're all praying for you ..

best wishes ,

A.J.

Tomorrow (Friday) they are filtering the stem cells out of my blood. Then either Saturday or Monday I will be getting the first of two injections.

I got a few flu-like symptoms from Neupogen, but they said that was to be expected. I think it was that combined with 3 hours or therapy a day and not enjoying the food that might have got me.

Just a little update nothing big.

-Jeff.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

Thanks for posting and good luck to you. Leif

I got my first injection about 6 hours ago. Afterwards I had to lay for 6 hours and I have to drink at least 2 liters of liquids.

A lot of people say their spasms get worse. I was pretty sure mine couldnt get any worse and I was right, they havent increased... and certainly havent decreased.

I am very interested to see the effects of this in the coming weeks and months!

-Jeff.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

Thanks for the update Jeff ... good luck.
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by musclebeach
    I got my first injection about 6 hours ago. Afterwards I had to lay for 6 hours and I have to drink at least 2 liters of liquids....!

-Jeff.
    Hey bud,

My goal is to get to Russia by the end of the year. I just got my MRI's on disk & will be sending them along with reports to Russia this week.

I'm following your adventure with great admiration. Your truely a pioneer. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated. Is there anything you can tell us about your experience with applying with Neurovita, your trip out there (positives & negatives, any suggestions), and of course any changes .

Please do so only if you feel up to it & have the time.

Thxs,
    Shawn (www.shawnoconnell.com)

Remember - Dare to Dream

Hello Jeff,

I've just found your thread on the net and i thought joining this site so i can talk with you.I had a car accident on the 20th november 2005 , T6-T7 kompression.I am interested going to Moscow but didnt manage to get in touch with them yet.I called the phone number posted on neurovita.ru and they gave me an email adress m_zhukova@mail.ru where to send my MRI.I sent them an email with my radiography and details of the injury 10 days ago but no reply.I would like to know when its best to do the surgery , if they can do it even if i have the platinum in my back...Help me please with these if you have time.Thx.What else I would like to know is how did you get your SCI and if your spinal cord is severed or kompressed?And what surgery did u have right after the accident?Coz they have fixed my spine from T5-T8 with platinum.
    By the way congratulation for you bench press results , I was 3 times National Champion BB and Balkan Champion BB in 2002.How do you manage to do bench now with 275 ? thats amazing. Congratulations again for you strengh , wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Romeo; 03-12-2006 at 07:48 AM.
    ...You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you...