Thread: A beautiful day...

A beautiful day...

It was such a beautiful South Florida morning, Mr SoFla and I decided to blow off chores and enjoy the day. We went to lunch at a nice restaurant. I went to the restroom, maneuvered my chair into the rather small HC stall, stood to transfer, and there is was -- pee all over the seat! It had to be a piggy AB. No HC woman can straddle a seat. I had to back out to the sink, dampen a few towels, return to wash the seat, wipe it with a disinfectant towel, another one for my hands...all the while hoping that I wouldn't go before the cleaning was complete. Geeze, what's wrong with some women?

While doing a little shopping I had to pass the beer I had with my Mexican lunch. There was a woman standing in the doorway peering in. I wondered what that was all about as I excused myself and wheeled past. I pulled open the door to the spacious HC stall, and to my surprise there was young boy in there washing his hands. That explained the woman at the door. I reminded him that he was using a HC toilet, when there were plenty other stalls available. No big deal to me, just trying to give a child an etiquette lesson. No big deal until I went in there and found -- pee all over the seat!

Now here is the frosting on the cake. As we are returning to our car, there is a car parked in the loading zone between the HC parking slots, with 3 people sitting in it, and driver seat empty. It has a HC hangtag. I inform the old farts that they are not in a parking slot, and the car is blocking the HC loading zone. The old lady in the back seat pointed to the hangtag and said, "See, she had a hip replacement." I don't know who the SHE was, since the only she in the car was the one talking. I told the idiots that they were still parked illegally!

I don't know if my acid stomach is from the Mexican food, or the piggy idiots who ruined this beautiful South Florida day.

sofla...
    it wasn't the mexican food...it was the stupid idiots. the weather's been great, so jim decided to get up early...go for breakfast and on the way home stop at wal-mart. if jim goes with me we usually go at night...that way it's not as crowded. things seemed to be going great till we made it to the van...gggrrrrr jim waits near the van while i load grocery's in the van. i couldn't believe my ears when this woman walks up with her cart and asks "will this be in the way?" she parked the cart right at the bottom of the ramp. how the hell did she think jim was going to get in the van...what a dumb ass. i replied with "of course it will be in the way"...she still put it near the ramp and walked away. it doesn't happen all the time but dam i sometimes wonder about people. it's all about common sense!

as for your bathrm adventure i know what u're talking about. people r such slobs. that's never going to change unfortunately. hope your next outing turns out better

People can be so damn rude!!!

Regardlesss, I hope you look forward to more beautiful South Florida mornings to blow off chores and enjoy the day.

And I thought that it was just the rude ignorant tourists in Central Florida....Well, well....I guess FL is FULL of rude people who don't seem to obey common courtesy, or the law.....I think this week alone I have called no less than 1/2 a dozen parking lot drivers DUMB ASS out loud so that they could hear me.....lol.....

I wish that your beautiful day hadn't been tarnished by such rudeness....
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

It's "Snow Bird" season in Florida right now.
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Quote Originally Posted by Rbrauer
    It's "Snow Bird" season in Florida right now.
    If they're in season can we shoot 'em???
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Quote Originally Posted by Broknwing
    Only legal in Miami-Dade county.

No, only Dick Cheney is allowed to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Broknwing

lol

Never in all my yrs. of driving pre sci, would it have occured to me to park in a HC spot, or use the HC stall in public restrooms. Can't tell you how many times I have seen cars pull into the HC spot at our local grocery store, only to have a young mother and a car full of kids get out!!! I've started carrying a notepad and pen so I can get license plate #'s.
    Another favorite are the UPS and FED EX vans that block the HC spots with the driver nowhere to be seen! What is wrong with people??