Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: pushing gloves.......

pushing gloves.......

What gloves do you use for pushing?
    I tried some at wal-mart but had a hell of atime tryin to get my fingers in..
    Blah

my boyfriend uses batting gloves. they don't keep his hands too warm during the winter, but they have a good grip.

I use the quad gloves here http://www.harnessdesigns.com/dayglvs.html I think Hatch has some just like them a little cheaper. The dycem (sp) type stuff will give you some "grip" when you push.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I use Hatch Style C and ordered from Edmonds:

http://www.edmond-wheelchair.com/whe...sh_gloves1.htm

I have a degenerative neuromuscular disorder which means weakened limbs but I still have full movement for the most part. The Hatch gloves seem to be holding up when I use the manual chair but they are not very warm when it is cold out. LOL I've gotta get some full fingered gloves too.

Dave
    <><< . <><< . <><< . <><<

My disability is a Do It Sitting ABILITY.

Pastor Dave's Ministry

Find your church at MyChurch.org

Im a Hatch Quad Glove guy myself,easy on easy off...http://secure.srginc.biz/search_list...4ed3ae59b9e217...Ive got a few cuffs around like Aly's as will..

Is anyone using racing gloves for everyday use? I use the top of one hand to push and the palm of the other. My left, the one I use the top of my fingers/hand to push with, needs more padding to prevent the blisters I repeatedly get. It can get really ugly looking from time to time. Suggestions?

thanks yall......im ganna order a pair of those hatch quad push gloves
    Blah

Dont get the Hatch Q gloves with the topy palm...its just a real hard piece of rubber sewn onto the glove and doest give much flex..

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Dont get the Hatch Q gloves with the topy palm...its just a real hard piece of rubber sewn onto the glove and doest give much flex..
    I got a pair of those for xmas not real impressed with them at all. Plus I find that style harder to get on than the ones with the straps. I guess I am just used to the others. I will say no matter which ones you get it will take about a week to break them in.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I got some by accident once and just cut that rubber off so it was leather..i always scrunch the gloves up in a ball for aday before i wear them,seems to soften them abit