Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: Anti-sexist commentary on MURDERBALL

i get the solo room and no smoking in the house! oh and no sex in the hot-tub.
    Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened

Quote Originally Posted by nicotico
    i get the solo room and no smoking in the house! oh and no sex in the hot-tub.
    lmao, unless you're beggin for a uti and possible drowning
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    i think it'd be funny if MTV made road rules/real world challenges reality tv for gimps based on their function level. that'd be somethin else.
    From the mouths of Babes!

Just kidding, Callan, but what you suggest in jest would be an absolutely wonderful thing.

The contestants would be presented with a thorough explanation of what their injury level means in terms of functinality with a further elucidation of how they have or have not developed life strategies to cope and extend their functinality. This could all be done by an upbeat character who's tone and manner were devoid of even the possability of pity. The contestants would all be personable and presentable gimps, well socialized and sociable types.

While the show focus would be the competitions and good sportsmanship of the competietors, the show-to-show effect would invariably leave the more empathetic viewers wishing that the people they had come to like so much (the gimps) could lead a normal life. As an educational medium the value is obvious.

Great idea, now how can we implement it.
    Last edited by jukespin; 06-14-2006 at 01:00 AM.

then mr.coffee would be banging all the PCA's and we would have to vote him off
    Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened

Quote Originally Posted by nicotico
    then mr.coffee would be banging all the PCA's and we would have to vote him off
    lmao! o my god is that ever funny! cory can't help he's a chick magnet!

juke, maybe i ought to e-mail mtv??

Frank's blog:
    My regular blog:

Wink Group effort?

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    lmao! o my god is that ever funny! cory can't help he's a chick magnet!

juke, maybe i ought to e-mail mtv??
    Maybe as many of us as are interested could/should work up something that could be mailed to as many of the networks as might reasonably be interested.

If even a half dozen profess a willingness to participate I think we could come with something enticing if not compelling. When it's finished we could get scores of CC members to sign it and send it off with a score or so people's mini bios with photos using the most interesting and photogenic we can find. You, of course, would have to be included in the bios and pics for both reasons.
    "Sometimes I just sets and thinks...
    and sometimes I just sets.
    "

Otis Redding I think

Quote Originally Posted by jukespin
    Maybe as many of us as are interested could/should work up something that could be mailed to as many of the networks as might reasonably be interested.

If even a half dozen profess a willingness to participate I think we could come with something enticing if not compelling. When it's finished we could get scores of CC members to sign it and send it off with a score or so people's mini bios with photos using the most interesting and photogenic we can find. You, of course, would have to be included in the bios and pics for both reasons.
    *blush* aww pshaw juke

i'll put up a thread after i give it a tick what i want to say...plus, i'm away tonight and most of tomorrow...

i checked out the mtv contacts and you gotta mail it in...no biggie.

Frank's blog:
    My regular blog:

how is this related to Murderball, you nimwits?

start your own thread and quit hi-jacking others..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    how is this related to Murderball, you nimwits?

start your own thread and quit hi-jacking others..
    Jeff, you're not just trying, you've suceeded in doing what you were trying to do in your avatar.

Better check yourself close buddy; you're lighter than usual in the brains department.

Since when does one of the worst hijackers of threads get dibs on chastening others for doing the same. I'm gonna have to be opening a thread for you in Members Only soon.

The Soul Man can scold us for hijacking his thread. Now if you can't contribute to the reality gimp TV offshoot (or are too slow to), go back to lifting weights with your eyebrows or whatever it is you do all day to get the sweat running out of your ears and let us get on with the adult's work.

If you're real polite and work hard at your people skills, we just might let you apply as a contestant on our show when MTV starts airing it.
    "Sometimes I just sets and thinks...
    and sometimes I just sets.
    "

Otis Redding I think

Quote Originally Posted by jukespin
    Jeff, you're not just trying, you've suceeded in doing what you were trying to do in your avatar.
    exactly.. i took a jukey dukey on your comments..

Quote Originally Posted by -large mouth b-ass
    Since when does one of the worst hijackers of threads get dibs on chastening others for doing the same. I'm gonna have to be opening a thread for you in Members Only soon.
    you are so predictable.. hook, line, and sinker. one of the worst... may i try to be the worst daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by dukey
    The Soul Man can scold us for hijacking his thread.
    i'm sorry... please don't be mad at me..
    Quote Originally Posted by jukey;)
    Now if you can't contribute to the reality gimp TV offshoot (or are too slow to), go back to lifting weights with your eyebrows or whatever it is you do all day to get the sweat running out of your ears and let us get on with the adult's work.
    please lemme be a part, please.. i'm not a part of anything. all i do is sit around and lift weights with my tongue.. i mean eyebrows.. please lemme be a part.

Quote Originally Posted by the teacher
    If you're real polite and work hard at your people skills, we just might let you apply as a contestant on our show when MTV starts airing it.
    do you have a manual to get me up to speed? are there going to be 2 different houses, one being a geriatrics ward? where you will be? i ask this in all seriousness bc you may sustain a heart attack with some hotties around..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia