Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Anti-sexist commentary on MURDERBALL

Quote Originally Posted by CurlieQCarrie
    Oh geesh. Can we give it up already?
    Jeff decided he wanted to start talking about transsexuals, hey, whatever! I directed that remark to Buck PAGES AGO, and Jeff apparently just read it today.

If he wants to talk about Buck Angel, its okay with me.

I first heard about Buck through the MATRIX connection, actually, since I read the Rolling Stone article.
    "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul's post
    Finding me hot doesn't make them not gay because as you can see I'm totally a man—-I just happen to have a vagina.
    to show you that in fact i did read the article, totally a man to me means having a penis. and just happen to have a vagina means both organs... my interpretation..
    Last edited by 2jazzyjeff; 02-18-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    to show you that in fact i did read the article, totally a man to me means having a penis. and just happen to have a vagina means both organs... my interpretation..
    Um, could you edit your comment so it doesn't look like I said that, please?

"Totally a man" means the stuff you guys are talking about on this thread: masculinity and 'acting masculine'. Interesting use of terms, isn't it?
    "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac

happy now?

umm, totally a man means total... maybe it should say partially except my penis and nads...?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Michael Musto uses a different writing style in VF, I guess. The tone on the Buck Angel piece wouldn't make VF (e.g. crotch taco or man-with-a-gash). He must write for his audience. I appaud and appreciate the extra effort.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSoul
    Jeff decided he wanted to start talking about transsexuals, hey, whatever! I directed that remark to Buck PAGES AGO, and Jeff apparently just read it today.

If he wants to talk about Buck Angel, its okay with me.

I first heard about Buck through the MATRIX connection, actually, since I read the Rolling Stone article.
    Actually, I didn't see anything about Buck Angel until you mentioned him in this thread. Maybe I missed Jeff bringing him up first??

Anyway--the subject is way off course now.

Carry on boys.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul
    Well, you said I was closed-minded and I asked you what you thought of my thread about Buck Angel in the sex forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlieqcarrie
    Actually, I didn't see anything about Buck Angel until you mentioned him in this thread
    right you are...

i only brought it up to wonder what it had to do with this thread or open-mindness?

Bump.
    "Sometimes I just sets and thinks...
    and sometimes I just sets.
    "

Otis Redding I think

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Just clearing out "subscriptions" and clicked onto this thread.

Lamem: Your CDC Update -- Quick wit woman!

but, as we sadly witness, VIP and PC aren't confined to just men
    Last edited by chick; 03-31-2006 at 06:40 PM.