Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Anti-sexist commentary on MURDERBALL

Quote Originally Posted by jukespin
    the spin-off or digressionary posts as 'loops' off that line
    so ''loops'' aren't discussions in their own right?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Sure they are, and in their way they illustrate that social/cultural theory is very much alive. For whoevrer made the comment about its being nonsence it should be something to think about.

watch your spelling jukey, Mr Soul will think less of you...

strike that.. you guys are on the same side, he will let it pass...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Talking

Can you spell "paranoia"?

I'll bet you can!
    Last edited by jukespin; 02-17-2006 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Confused Subject.

Thumbs up More fans and grape peelers.

Quote Originally Posted by LaMemChose
    Share with Cali? Absolutely! She's my bud.

The world is always better with goddesses around.
    See my sig.
    Last edited by jukespin; 02-17-2006 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Perturbed about fondu question.
    "Sometimes I just sets and thinks...
    and sometimes I just sets.
    "

Otis Redding I think

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul
    Do you mean in general in the world at large, on this board, or on this thread? You aren't being clear.
    this is where your common sense runs dry.... on this thread, depicted by the word ''here''. of course you will say ''here'' could mean all of cc..

What "other side" do you refer to, in my 700+ posts on this board?
    again, your depletion of common sense. i added ''as far as i know'', which meant that you are the minority in all of the controversial threads that i have read.. nothing wrong, just my observation, which i guess i should have stated ''other side of the majority fence''. would you have been able to have understood then?

[quote=Mr Soul]Whoever said I was a "math wizard"? I'm NOT a math wizard...

with your high intellect, i thought that you would highly excel in math as well? my bad for paying that compliment..

Repeatedly telling someone they have no right to an opinion, or to shut up, or that they don't know anything, etc etc etc ...is a way to END discussion, not to continue it.
    not me.. i enjoy commenting with my free-floating vitriol.. whose fault is it not ending? if you quit commenting, it will end, but it's ultimately your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul=
    Ain't skeered
    don't try to be hip..

Here, the moderators even try to pick fights... nice try, fellas, but even though I was born at night, I wasn't born LAST NIGHT.
    has a moderator joined in on this thread yet? as far as calming the topic? i was almost unclear for you.. the answer is nope. speak your mind young fella'. try using words that 85% of the reading members understand. you don't always have to flaunt your intellect..

Do you mean DISSECT? And do you mean VOILA?

You piss me off with not being able to 1) spell, 2) think and 3) understand anything outside of your very limited life experience.
    you got me... that's 3 words, 2 here, out of the thousands that i have typed to you that were misspelled.. hmmm, that's still over 99%, i'll take it and keep pissing it on you... think... just swell, but thanks. understand outside my limited life experience... funny.. you live behind a book, rather books.. i learn by doing. i learn by life's experiences, which is ten-fold of what you prolly have done.

PS: Your good looks won't last forever, Jeff. You need to start developing your brain
    what does this have to do with the topic? i don't take it as a compliment.. my brain is developed just fine. just because when you don't get the response(s) that you are looking for, you go fishing... by the way, i look the same as i did 13 years ago... how much older are you than me? 13... i plan on looking the same, but thanks for the life lesson..

Can you spell "paranoia"?

I'll bet you can!
    why the change? the stripe wasn't accurate? are you suggesting i'm paranoid? if so, how? why?

See my sig.
    **Hugs** to you, Steve.

I love how MrSoul insults someone (which I don't have a problem with) and then puts a winking face after it. Like he wants to shoot you down, but be nice about it somehow by winking.

Do those winks have sexual connotation? I think they do, I'm feeling uncomfortable. I think I'm gonna sue for sexual harassment.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    ... funny.. you live behind a book, rather books.. i learn by doing. i learn by life's experiences, which is ten-fold of what you prolly have done.
    I wish, Jeff. I work my ass off and then on my one day off I am expected to look at art from the Harlem Renaissance and Jasper Johns. Hey, I liked the art, didn't mind that ... but my point is, I sure wish I could live behind books! As a child, I tried mightily, but they would inevitably make me do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    how much older are you than me? 13... i plan on looking the same, but thanks for the life lesson..
    I'm 49, but I look maybe 10 yrs older, which I attribute to hard living when I was young... drinking, smoking, acid, etc. Otherwise, I could have looked at least all right! (You're either a Mick or a Keith, I figure, and I am a Keith. )

Mary Ellen, you are welcome to comment on the substance of the thread, too, you know.
    "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac