Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: REPORTS OF PATIENTS TREATED BY DR. GEETA SHROFF, INDIA (Human Embryonic Stem Cells)

please feel free to mail me. I am at New Delhi and my number is 9810539618

I also feel quiet foolishly as some would say that the medical profession is a noble profession and we should fdo good to the unwary patient who puts blind faith in the hands of the doctor

Cheers.

I find it amazing she is still up and running. Anyone got Dr Manmohan Singh's (Indian PM) digits???

Quote Originally Posted by Shwetarose View Post
    I had today mild test dose to c whether theres ne reaction or allergy or nething. The main dose will start from tommorow. Doctors were very good. Many patients were coming on wheelchair for treatment and examine and for next dose too. Its 3 storey building. very cooperative and helpful. i had talk with one of the patient name krishna and she was improving day by day. Doctor examined me, took brief note of my case. Physiotherapist is conducted for me from them so no probs of finding one. Rest all is good. satisfactory till now and hopeful. Lets c tommorow.
    Shweta, i have been to Dr geeta shroff, and i think she makes everybody speak to Krishna, i think thats the only one case which has succeeded so far out of all. to be honest i dint get positive vibes from dr geeta shroff. she is really good in convincing people to take the treatment from her, but more she was interested in discussing fees. if she is so genuine, why isnt she sharing the stem cell treatment with others too. she can still make money, but i find something fishy. and dint opt for the treatment at her hospital. C'mon we are human and not rats to allow any doctor to experiment on us until we get 100 percent assurance. after all even we are spending hell lot of money and most important we cannot see our health go worse than what we are facing today.

After having intensive treatment with a couple of Lyme doctors here in Australia trying antibiotics intravenously, orally, supplements, herbs, vitamins, physical therapy with very small improvement?s, thousands of dollars down the drain. (Btw these doctors are no longer treating Lyme disease anymore and have been shut down). I decided to take a desperate measures and head off to Nutech Mediworld for Human Embryonic Stem Cell treatment. And this is my journey.
    After 17 hours of flying finally get to the airport its 45︒ intensive heat to find a representative from Nutech waiting for us with a dogy sign with my name on it. He spoke very little English. We headed off to a one hour drive to the clinic. On the way there I was repeating to myself ?where have I come?. I couldn?t believe my eyes. Two year old children sleeping on the side of the streets with their mother?s (?I?m thinking OMG! Is this real. As I have left two little ones at home and it kills me to see this).I get to the clinic it was a Saturday there were no doctors only 3 staff. They spoke no English, we communicated with hands and head movements. Finally got someone who spoke English. We were over the moon with joy to speak with him. He tells us to settle in and Dr. Geeta Shroff will be here on Monday.

The next morning we awoke to a very strong chemical smell. On Sunday?s they would polish the wooden floors with a very strong chemical, it would drive you out of your room and you couldn't stop coughing. You would think they wouldn't use this at a hospital with sick patients. When you walk outside to get away from the intoxicating smell, soon as you open the front door of the downstairs lobby the smell of the garbage tip would make you run inside. I could not believe this! And kept telling myself ?it's going to be ok, I?m here for treatment I'll do whatever it takes?! NeXT morning i awake to my breakfast which is corn flakes with ?off clunky milk?. So it looks like I?m going to eat dry corn flakes.

Staff notified me I had a taxi waiting to take me to a hospital for a spec scan. I get there, nice and cool the air conditioner was on? YAY!!? While waiting in the seating area three hours for my spec scan, there were three cleaners. I noticed one of them right in front on me at the reception talking to the lady and has got one of the pens from reception used for patients to sign, so he has ?OMG!!? got the pen and stuck it in his ear. Fully wiggled it in his ear then put it back for someone else to use. I couldn?t believe my eyes, this is meant to be a hospital! I finally got into the room for my scan, first they would inject something into your arm. I realized the doctor had no gloves on and to top it off his nose was running and he kept wiping his nose with his hands. That was it! I had enough of this un-hygienic filth. I asked him ?excuse me, can you please wash your hands and put your gloves on before you go ahead and take my blood?, his like "ok ok sir". So he goes to the tap across the room runs his hands under just water and comes back. ?OMG! I just give up!?
    Back in the taxi on the way to Nutech Mediworld. Driving along in the taxi I look to my left and I see skinned chicken lined up with a pole across them on display on the side of the road, NOT COVERED! Remember this is the New Delhi streets covered in dirt, pollution, let alone people urinating and pooping on the streets all day every day. I kept saying to myself ?it's going to be ok I'll do whatever it takes?. Just keeping and being positive. Got back to Nutech, it was lunch time. Guess what was for lunch? CHICKEN! No chance I was eating that. I pretty much starved myself for the next three weeks until I started getting pizza and McDonald's. Yeah wasn?t a good diet but I had to get though. One day I decided to take a ??took took?? taxi, I asked him to take me McDonalds. He said ?come, come?. I jumped in and he drove me around for 30 minutes. God knows where I was! He stopped and wanted money then goes to me ?ok go go? and points, I'm like ?where?? He started getting angry so I just paid and left. At this stage I wasn?t feeling very well and just wanted to get back to the Nutech clinic. Luckily I had a business card for the clinic and finally found a taxi, showed him the card he looked at me strangely and took off. I couldn't believe this! I managed to find another taxi and offered double to take me and thankfully he did. I got back safely to the clinic, I was traumatized with what I just experienced. I just repeated to myself ?I'm just here for treatment I'll do what it takes?.

Day turned into night then come morning for physiotherapy in the basement. Basically this was a physio in a basement with two old tread mills, a yoga ball, 3kilo dumb bells and around eight beds. It was basically to pass time, I realised next to me was a gentlemen with a urine tube full of urine. It had to be emptied so one of the Nutech workers had to empty it (no gloves off course). Back to my room in 30mins lunch arrived at my door knock knock ?lunch? I said come in. Guess who was bringing my lunch, the same guy from the physiotherapy room. Just 30 minutes ago he was on urine duty you would this he would wash his hands ?no chance?. Another meal skipped.

After complaining to the manger Barnie, I believed things would change, little did I know what was coming ahead. The next day for lunch I open the plastic dirty dish to find my food covered in white/black ants along with which became normal to me hair in food. At this stage I was in tears and people that know me wouldn't believe I would have ever had cried like a little baby. I was at my weakest. Again I storm down stairs to the manager Barnie and complained just like the first time this happened her words ?its ok, its ok we'll sort it out?. The day after this I made it clear and asked for no onions in my food as I am allergic.Again the more you complain the more they don't listen. Onions in my food continued to go on until I left. Even after I already had spoken to Dr. Geeta Shroff about this I was hoping she would put a stop to this. You would think so! Finally found her in her office again she says ?come in please, sit? I explained to her what's been happening. She literally turned her back on me and ignored me. Little did I know Barnie the manager was the boss?s niece. I couldn't believe what was happening after all I have been going through here away from my family ,my beautiful kids, pain and torcher, injections into my spine, risking everything, coming here, let alone being in debt $60,000 AUD. I seriously would have thought Dr. Geeta Shroff would have cared, the only thing she cared about is her pockets making millions of dollars from weak sick people.

The chemist down stairs ??little box?? where she holds all medications in only open to her doctors. Not to public, she owns it! All the medication and supplements you get during treatment comes from Dr. Geeta?s chemist. You have to pay for this on top of your treatment which I was unaware. No one mentioned this to me before I paid for the stem cell treatment prior to going to India!

The next morning was my, as they call it ??procedures??. I was nervous as hell sweating and shaking in fear of the needles. They were going to put a long needle up my spine. They come and got me in a wheeler bed type in the elevator through some small doors what they call the operating room. OMG it was the size of a stranded bedroom in Australia, at least they had air con in there. They prepare me for the injection into my spine. This is just done by feeling of hands where to inject, no scanning machines, nothing! It was the most painful experience I have ever had in my life!! And this needle/tube had to stay inside my spine for 4 days at a time!! Absolute torcher. Anyways before this happened I look over to my left and there was the room cleaner Santay he was a top guy though, but I was confused why he was in the surgery room standing next to me in with a mask over his mouth! They were apparently teaching him! Teaching him what? Your guess is as good as mine. All I can say is few days prior he was changing my bed sheets and moping the floor. I also realised this with another cleaner Sabrina very nice lady which was standing next to the nurse taking blood from me and talking in Indian making hand movements while taking blood from me. It clicked to me that they were teaching her what to do. I honestly believe these nurses and doctors learn by eye not by school!! Remember this is India which has no rules or laws so they can get away with that!!

There was a gentleman from London, English guy he was a manager at Nutech. He had been in India for 15 years. So I have no idea what he was doing there as a manager, every time I asked him or others they just said his a manager. This fried my brain, couldn't understand or get my head around it, possibly marketing? Advertising?? I have no idea.

On my 5th week at Nutech Mediworld I had a visitor come up to my room. A previous patient at Nutech from Germany also had Chronic Lyme disease and was 99% cured from Dr. Geeta Shroff?s stem cell treatment. Found it strange he couldn?t even answer my basic questions, or what medications he was on, he had seemed to have forgotten. What are the odds he was paid to come down and talk to the patients in Nutech? Again possibly marketing? Advertising?? For sure! I felt it and clicked onto it instantly. During my stay there was another apparent patient that had approached me regularly and found it very strange that they all said the same thing ?you?ll have to come back for a another round of treatment? and that they had come back 2-3 times to Nutech. 99.9% of patients that come here can?t afford their 1st treatment they sell everything to come and do one treatment who can afford 2 let alone 3!! And why would you come back if u don?t have improvements?? Along with this there was a gentleman on a wheel chair from Australia who told me 3 days prior he was there for 1 month of treatment all of a sudden his story changed they were only there for shopping (hhrmm)!

Towards the last three weeks of my treatment and stay at Nutech Mediworld Dr. Geeta Shroff tried to put me on Prozac antidepressants without asking my permission. I had this for three days and wanted to commit suicide, I really did!! I only found out from another doctor when he asked me if I was depressed?? W*** T** F*** why did she do this? To try and mute me? Take control of my brain? I was questioning her treatment and asking many questions she hated that and being questioned. Her excuse was stem cells work very well with Prozac this has never been proven along with her stem cells! That?s if it even was what she was injecting into my body!!!

Not to be cruel I love pets but I was alarmed by the many dogs lying, living on streets surviving on rubbish from the roads covered in dirt?s, scratching and flicking there fleas over people. You can imagine someone with Lyme disease how quickly I walked away from every dog that crossed my path every 10 meters. Not to mention the dirty stained rolled out mattress that I would have stay and sleep on everyday was infested with bugs and who knows what else. All I know is I was bitten on my feet every day. It was so bad I was bruised bottom half, after complaining and complaining all they did was change the sheets that where unwashed, not that this mattered to them anyway!! All day every day same thing.

Why I am writing this blog? Simply to make everyone aware and not go through the hell of an experience and torcher that I went through, at the end of the day I can?t tell you not to go to Nutech Mediworld for whatever treatment or condition you have, you can only be the judge for that. I am writing this blog to warn innocent people from getting robbed of their time and life savings or putting their parents? house up for loan like I did to commit to Dr. Geeta Shroff?s stem cell treatment. In my honest opinion Nutech Mediworld is a big scam. Just to note like most other Lyme disease treatments out there I have experienced, all they want to do is rob you of your money and throw you out! It?s really sad!! So many people taken advantage of.

So besides my absolute hell and torcher of an experience, the salty cold showers, vomit smelling sheets and shower towels, lizards sliding under your door, ants in food, regularly off milk, power outages off 14 times a day on 47︒ day, beeping horns day and night, people urinating and pooping in the streets and being jabbed with over 300 needles of apparent stem cells! Here I am over 1 year later with no results, no improvement what so ever! Loosing over $60,000 AUD for Dr. Geeta Shroff?s treatment. I?m crushed, broken I have no more hope in this world.

Despite all this I can say I did meet a manager by the name of Joyti and Dr. Hillal, they are very generous caring people that would go out of there way for you. I really hope they find their way out of that hell of a place as they deserve better. There are posts on the internet about people like Kyla Puklus and Amy Scher who have posted there blogs about stem cell treatment in Nutech Mediworld. I have tried to make contact with these people over and over to confirm their stories and proof of documents, tests etc. They have not replied. That?s even if they are real people or being paid to put untrue stories up.

Just please be very careful and do a lot of research as this is your life ur playing with.
    These stem cells have not been tested for HIV or any other diseases or clinically proven that they work or benefit or help anyone, as Dr. Geeta Shroff won?t let anyone into her lab and get her stem cells tested, this was documented on a BBC documentary. Patients could be injected with testosterone hormones for all we know, but for people with Lyme disease where false hope is given any where we will try anything to feel just a little bit better.

The positive you can get all your tests weather it?s a spec scan, ultrasound, ct scan. Blood test etc. All in half a day in India. Where here in Australia you would have to wait at least 6 months to accomplish these tests.

I honestly hope that my blog can help someone making the right life time decision from my experience. I have written this blog 100% genuine and true. If there is anything you want to ask me you can contact me on
    techneks@hotmail.com
    Below are some links about Nutech Mediworld and Dr. Geeta Shroff

http://alsuntangled.com/pdf/nutech.pdf

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gerganak...mentary-shows/

http://www.alsuntangled.com/pdf/nutech.pdf

Google: CNN?s selling A Miracle? Investigates Controversial Fake Stem Cell Therapy Clinics

this is a link to my blog
    http://nutechmediworld.blogspot.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    After having intensive treatment with a couple of Lyme doctors here in Australia trying antibiotics intravenously, orally, supplements, herbs, vitamins, physical therapy with very small improvement?s, thousands of dollars down the drain. (Btw these doctors are no longer treating Lyme disease anymore and have been shut down). I decided to take a desperate measures and head off to Nutech Mediworld for Human Embryonic Stem Cell treatment. And this is my journey.
    After 17 hours of flying finally get to the airport its 45︒ intensive heat to find a representative from Nutech waiting for us with a dogy sign with my name on it. He spoke very little English. We headed off to a one hour drive to the clinic. On the way there I was repeating to myself ?where have I come?. I couldn?t believe my eyes. Two year old children sleeping on the side of the streets with their mother?s (?I?m thinking OMG! Is this real. As I have left two little ones at home and it kills me to see this).I get to the clinic it was a Saturday there were no doctors only 3 staff. They spoke no English, we communicated with hands and head movements. Finally got someone who spoke English. We were over the moon with joy to speak with him. He tells us to settle in and Dr. Geeta Shroff will be here on Monday.

The next morning we awoke to a very strong chemical smell. On Sunday?s they would polish the wooden floors with a very strong chemical, it would drive you out of your room and you couldn't stop coughing. You would think they wouldn't use this at a hospital with sick patients. When you walk outside to get away from the intoxicating smell, soon as you open the front door of the downstairs lobby the smell of the garbage tip would make you run inside. I could not believe this! And kept telling myself ?it's going to be ok, I?m here for treatment I'll do whatever it takes?! NeXT morning i awake to my breakfast which is corn flakes with ?off clunky milk?. So it looks like I?m going to eat dry corn flakes.

Staff notified me I had a taxi waiting to take me to a hospital for a spec scan. I get there, nice and cool the air conditioner was on? YAY!!? While waiting in the seating area three hours for my spec scan, there were three cleaners. I noticed one of them right in front on me at the reception talking to the lady and has got one of the pens from reception used for patients to sign, so he has ?OMG!!? got the pen and stuck it in his ear. Fully wiggled it in his ear then put it back for someone else to use. I couldn?t believe my eyes, this is meant to be a hospital! I finally got into the room for my scan, first they would inject something into your arm. I realized the doctor had no gloves on and to top it off his nose was running and he kept wiping his nose with his hands. That was it! I had enough of this un-hygienic filth. I asked him ?excuse me, can you please wash your hands and put your gloves on before you go ahead and take my blood?, his like "ok ok sir". So he goes to the tap across the room runs his hands under just water and comes back. ?OMG! I just give up!?
    Back in the taxi on the way to Nutech Mediworld. Driving along in the taxi I look to my left and I see skinned chicken lined up with a pole across them on display on the side of the road, NOT COVERED! Remember this is the New Delhi streets covered in dirt, pollution, let alone people urinating and pooping on the streets all day every day. I kept saying to myself ?it's going to be ok I'll do whatever it takes?. Just keeping and being positive. Got back to Nutech, it was lunch time. Guess what was for lunch? CHICKEN! No chance I was eating that. I pretty much starved myself for the next three weeks until I started getting pizza and McDonald's. Yeah wasn?t a good diet but I had to get though. One day I decided to take a ??took took?? taxi, I asked him to take me McDonalds. He said ?come, come?. I jumped in and he drove me around for 30 minutes. God knows where I was! He stopped and wanted money then goes to me ?ok go go? and points, I'm like ?where?? He started getting angry so I just paid and left. At this stage I wasn?t feeling very well and just wanted to get back to the Nutech clinic. Luckily I had a business card for the clinic and finally found a taxi, showed him the card he looked at me strangely and took off. I couldn't believe this! I managed to find another taxi and offered double to take me and thankfully he did. I got back safely to the clinic, I was traumatized with what I just experienced. I just repeated to myself ?I'm just here for treatment I'll do what it takes?.

Day turned into night then come morning for physiotherapy in the basement. Basically this was a physio in a basement with two old tread mills, a yoga ball, 3kilo dumb bells and around eight beds. It was basically to pass time, I realised next to me was a gentlemen with a urine tube full of urine. It had to be emptied so one of the Nutech workers had to empty it (no gloves off course). Back to my room in 30mins lunch arrived at my door knock knock ?lunch? I said come in. Guess who was bringing my lunch, the same guy from the physiotherapy room. Just 30 minutes ago he was on urine duty you would this he would wash his hands ?no chance?. Another meal skipped.

After complaining to the manger Barnie, I believed things would change, little did I know what was coming ahead. The next day for lunch I open the plastic dirty dish to find my food covered in white/black ants along with which became normal to me hair in food. At this stage I was in tears and people that know me wouldn't believe I would have ever had cried like a little baby. I was at my weakest. Again I storm down stairs to the manager Barnie and complained just like the first time this happened her words ?its ok, its ok we'll sort it out?. The day after this I made it clear and asked for no onions in my food as I am allergic.Again the more you complain the more they don't listen. Onions in my food continued to go on until I left. Even after I already had spoken to Dr. Geeta Shroff about this I was hoping she would put a stop to this. You would think so! Finally found her in her office again she says ?come in please, sit? I explained to her what's been happening. She literally turned her back on me and ignored me. Little did I know Barnie the manager was the boss?s niece. I couldn't believe what was happening after all I have been going through here away from my family ,my beautiful kids, pain and torcher, injections into my spine, risking everything, coming here, let alone being in debt $60,000 AUD. I seriously would have thought Dr. Geeta Shroff would have cared, the only thing she cared about is her pockets making millions of dollars from weak sick people.

The chemist down stairs ??little box?? where she holds all medications in only open to her doctors. Not to public, she owns it! All the medication and supplements you get during treatment comes from Dr. Geeta?s chemist. You have to pay for this on top of your treatment which I was unaware. No one mentioned this to me before I paid for the stem cell treatment prior to going to India!

The next morning was my, as they call it ??procedures??. I was nervous as hell sweating and shaking in fear of the needles. They were going to put a long needle up my spine. They come and got me in a wheeler bed type in the elevator through some small doors what they call the operating room. OMG it was the size of a stranded bedroom in Australia, at least they had air con in there. They prepare me for the injection into my spine. This is just done by feeling of hands where to inject, no scanning machines, nothing! It was the most painful experience I have ever had in my life!! And this needle/tube had to stay inside my spine for 4 days at a time!! Absolute torcher. Anyways before this happened I look over to my left and there was the room cleaner Santay he was a top guy though, but I was confused why he was in the surgery room standing next to me in with a mask over his mouth! They were apparently teaching him! Teaching him what? Your guess is as good as mine. All I can say is few days prior he was changing my bed sheets and moping the floor. I also realised this with another cleaner Sabrina very nice lady which was standing next to the nurse taking blood from me and talking in Indian making hand movements while taking blood from me. It clicked to me that they were teaching her what to do. I honestly believe these nurses and doctors learn by eye not by school!! Remember this is India which has no rules or laws so they can get away with that!!

There was a gentleman from London, English guy he was a manager at Nutech. He had been in India for 15 years. So I have no idea what he was doing there as a manager, every time I asked him or others they just said his a manager. This fried my brain, couldn't understand or get my head around it, possibly marketing? Advertising?? I have no idea.

On my 5th week at Nutech Mediworld I had a visitor come up to my room. A previous patient at Nutech from Germany also had Chronic Lyme disease and was 99% cured from Dr. Geeta Shroff?s stem cell treatment. Found it strange he couldn?t even answer my basic questions, or what medications he was on, he had seemed to have forgotten. What are the odds he was paid to come down and talk to the patients in Nutech? Again possibly marketing? Advertising?? For sure! I felt it and clicked onto it instantly. During my stay there was another apparent patient that had approached me regularly and found it very strange that they all said the same thing ?you?ll have to come back for a another round of treatment? and that they had come back 2-3 times to Nutech. 99.9% of patients that come here can?t afford their 1st treatment they sell everything to come and do one treatment who can afford 2 let alone 3!! And why would you come back if u don?t have improvements?? Along with this there was a gentleman on a wheel chair from Australia who told me 3 days prior he was there for 1 month of treatment all of a sudden his story changed they were only there for shopping (hhrmm)!

Towards the last three weeks of my treatment and stay at Nutech Mediworld Dr. Geeta Shroff tried to put me on Prozac antidepressants without asking my permission. I had this for three days and wanted to commit suicide, I really did!! I only found out from another doctor when he asked me if I was depressed?? W*** T** F*** why did she do this? To try and mute me? Take control of my brain? I was questioning her treatment and asking many questions she hated that and being questioned. Her excuse was stem cells work very well with Prozac this has never been proven along with her stem cells! That?s if it even was what she was injecting into my body!!!

Not to be cruel I love pets but I was alarmed by the many dogs lying, living on streets surviving on rubbish from the roads covered in dirt?s, scratching and flicking there fleas over people. You can imagine someone with Lyme disease how quickly I walked away from every dog that crossed my path every 10 meters. Not to mention the dirty stained rolled out mattress that I would have stay and sleep on everyday was infested with bugs and who knows what else. All I know is I was bitten on my feet every day. It was so bad I was bruised bottom half, after complaining and complaining all they did was change the sheets that where unwashed, not that this mattered to them anyway!! All day every day same thing.

Why I am writing this blog? Simply to make everyone aware and not go through the hell of an experience and torcher that I went through, at the end of the day I can?t tell you not to go to Nutech Mediworld for whatever treatment or condition you have, you can only be the judge for that. I am writing this blog to warn innocent people from getting robbed of their time and life savings or putting their parents? house up for loan like I did to commit to Dr. Geeta Shroff?s stem cell treatment. In my honest opinion Nutech Mediworld is a big scam. Just to note like most other Lyme disease treatments out there I have experienced, all they want to do is rob you of your money and throw you out! It?s really sad!! So many people taken advantage of.

So besides my absolute hell and torcher of an experience, the salty cold showers, vomit smelling sheets and shower towels, lizards sliding under your door, ants in food, regularly off milk, power outages off 14 times a day on 47︒ day, beeping horns day and night, people urinating and pooping in the streets and being jabbed with over 300 needles of apparent stem cells! Here I am over 1 year later with no results, no improvement what so ever! Loosing over $60,000 AUD for Dr. Geeta Shroff?s treatment. I?m crushed, broken I have no more hope in this world.

Despite all this I can say I did meet a manager by the name of Joyti and Dr. Hillal, they are very generous caring people that would go out of there way for you. I really hope they find their way out of that hell of a place as they deserve better. There are posts on the internet about people like Kyla Puklus and Amy Scher who have posted there blogs about stem cell treatment in Nutech Mediworld. I have tried to make contact with these people over and over to confirm their stories and proof of documents, tests etc. They have not replied. That?s even if they are real people or being paid to put untrue stories up.

Just please be very careful and do a lot of research as this is your life ur playing with.
    These stem cells have not been tested for HIV or any other diseases or clinically proven that they work or benefit or help anyone, as Dr. Geeta Shroff won?t let anyone into her lab and get her stem cells tested, this was documented on a BBC documentary. Patients could be injected with testosterone hormones for all we know, but for people with Lyme disease where false hope is given any where we will try anything to feel just a little bit better.

The positive you can get all your tests weather it?s a spec scan, ultrasound, ct scan. Blood test etc. All in half a day in India. Where here in Australia you would have to wait at least 6 months to accomplish these tests.

I honestly hope that my blog can help someone making the right life time decision from my experience. I have written this blog 100% genuine and true. If there is anything you want to ask me you can contact me on
    techneks@hotmail.com
    Below are some links about Nutech Mediworld and Dr. Geeta Shroff

http://alsuntangled.com/pdf/nutech.pdf

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gerganak...mentary-shows/

http://www.alsuntangled.com/pdf/nutech.pdf

Google: CNN?s selling A Miracle? Investigates Controversial Fake Stem Cell Therapy Clinics

this is a link to my blog
    http://nutechmediworld.blogspot.com.au/
    Thanks...I like to think that the geeta shroff = scam story is well known here

I am sorry for what you had to endure
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

God almighty, what an ordeal. Does this guy hate himself?

Sad that nobody has put a stop to it... It's important to arm yourself with stem cell and SCI education and knowledge.