Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 457

Thread: REPORTS OF PATIENTS TREATED BY DR. GEETA SHROFF, INDIA (Human Embryonic Stem Cells)

  1. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwetarose
    Dear Dr.Wise Young and CC members


    Dr.Young i was unable to find answers as doc was not available.i waould still find the answers as i reach there and go for treatment.

    CC members, i m offset for treatment on thrusday. that will be my first day. I m taking risk but at the same time hv lil hopes to gain something. The therapy will be using Human Embryonic stemcells. I hv to be in delhi for 1.5 month as doc said there will be one injection in one week. Lets hope for the best. i request all cc members to wait untill i get some gain.

    Wish me luck. i hv to stay away fom my family,frds and loved ones, that will be lil hard. I will be updating soon.

    Hope for the best.

    With love
    Shweta.
    How was this treatment ?

  2. #392
    kickingber
    Guest
    Best of luck to you, hope you have grate results!! hope you post us and keep us to date when you return!!!

  3. #393

    Eagles Fly Alone, Anyone shed some light on where "DO DO" Birds Fly?.. Spidergirl ??

    Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl View Post
    Are we still running around w/ this garbage. This is a SCAM! And you can tell Dr. India I said so!
    Clearly Spidergirl you are making a fool of yourself putting down a classy, compassionate, intelligent lady like Geeta. ..... its science luv and you were told that you need patients from the beginning and might have to wait longer than 2 minutes from the time you begin treatment to be able to do backflips.
    I have had nothing but success from the treatment, its changed my life. I do what you call "putting in effort" in my physio program and i'm gaining results everyday, although i will admit its slow.
    For somebody who think its a scam, wouldn't you just wipe your hands and leave it alone..... ???
    No you are curious and keep checking in ...just in case.
    well Keep spinning your webs little girl and leave the hard stuff to those who believe in the science, understand there are no record books written to display proof and put themselves on the firing line to get the ball rolling for others !!

    your truly

    a patient who sincerely Thank Dr Shroff!!!

  4. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by doris daydreamer View Post
    Clearly Spidergirl you are making a fool of yourself putting down a classy, compassionate, intelligent lady like Geeta. ..... its science luv and you were told that you need patients from the beginning and might have to wait longer than 2 minutes from the time you begin treatment to be able to do backflips.
    I have had nothing but success from the treatment, its changed my life. I do what you call "putting in effort" in my physio program and i'm gaining results everyday, although i will admit its slow.
    For somebody who think its a scam, wouldn't you just wipe your hands and leave it alone..... ???
    No you are curious and keep checking in ...just in case.
    well Keep spinning your webs little girl and leave the hard stuff to those who believe in the science, understand there are no record books written to display proof and put themselves on the firing line to get the ball rolling for others !!

    your truly

    a patient who sincerely Thank Dr Shroff!!!
    doris daydreamer,

    Welcome to carecure. I know that you are new here and may not know the rules on the site. We have two rules on this site. The first is no attacks of other members. The second is no spam/advertisements.

    If you disagree with another member, please disagree with what the member says without attacking that member with names, sarcastic remarks, or other personal insults. All that does is create a fight, which usually hijacks the thread and interferes with communication.

    If you want to praise Dr. Geeta Shroff, please do so. We encourage views from people who have had treatments, particularly claims that are supported by evidence. Thanks very much.

    Wise.

  5. #395
    Senior Member spidergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    1,049
    Excuse me,

    I am not sure who you think you are quoting something I said months ago. Is it because you want me to post? Well congrats, your making me post. First of all, if there was a therpay proven to be effective it would make headline news. I stand by what I say by saying Dr. Geeta Shroff whoever is a scam artist. Frankly, these people should go to jail for talking peoples money and injecting them with god knows what and charging people on top of it.

    We are all entitled to our own opinion. I am not saying anything against the people that want to try it. It is not my fault that they are not wise enough to know that currently there is nothing that can help us.

    These people are being used as rodents and guinea pigs and money is being taken to do this. It’s extremely pathetic and I will say it again that nobody should be getting any of this stuff done to them because it is not working nor true.

    I know spinal cord injury is horrible and it hurts people and so many are desperate and will try anything... but please, this is hurting our community and it's causing innocent uneducated people to be human rodents to fictitious phony liars that want fame and money and you get nothing in return.

    Dr. Geeta Shroff whatever is a joke and a phony. If she was real I would have been there a long time ago.
    Do not insult me for my opinions. If anything you should thank me for opening up people’s eyes so that others don’t become a victim to being sacrificed and lied to.

    Dr. Geeta is nobody until she can prove she is a somebody. Thus far, she is beyond a disgrace for what she is doing to young desperate uneducated people’s lives. This is unacceptable and I don’t know how this country can allow such a thing.
    Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

  6. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl View Post
    Excuse me,

    I am not sure who you think you are quoting something I said months ago. Is it because you want me to post? Well congrats, your making me post. First of all, if there was a therpay proven to be effective it would make headline news. I stand by what I say by saying Dr. Geeta Shroff whoever is a scam artist. Frankly, these people should go to jail for talking peoples money and injecting them with god knows what and charging people on top of it.

    We are all entitled to our own opinion. I am not saying anything against the people that want to try it. It is not my fault that they are not wise enough to know that currently there is nothing that can help us.

    These people are being used as rodents and guinea pigs and money is being taken to do this. It’s extremely pathetic and I will say it again that nobody should be getting any of this stuff done to them because it is not working nor true.

    I know spinal cord injury is horrible and it hurts people and so many are desperate and will try anything... but please, this is hurting our community and it's causing innocent uneducated people to be human rodents to fictitious phony liars that want fame and money and you get nothing in return.

    Dr. Geeta Shroff whatever is a joke and a phony. If she was real I would have been there a long time ago.
    Do not insult me for my opinions. If anything you should thank me for opening up people’s eyes so that others don’t become a victim to being sacrificed and lied to.

    Dr. Geeta is nobody until she can prove she is a somebody. Thus far, she is beyond a disgrace for what she is doing to young desperate uneducated people’s lives. This is unacceptable and I don’t know how this country can allow such a thing.
    What an arrogant insulting post.

    I understand you don't believe the procedure works and thats fine but you shouldn't attack others as "uneducated" because they believe they recieved benefit from the procedure. you don't know how well educated they are on the topic. maybe what you consider a lack of education is really just a different perspective on the subject. the guy just said he is happy with the procedure he had so maybe it was a good idea for him.

    Im also tired of people saying "if it works it would be headline news". Noone knows if thats true because it not like a procedure will return all function instantly to create headlines. its a slow process no matter the effectiveness and slow processes don't usually cause huge headlines especially if there experimental and not in america or funded by big companies.

    but the main point is attack procedures, but do make assumptions about the people who try them. imagine if a experiemental procedure is proven to work, you'd idiotic tyraids will be forever immortalized on this message board. and that last line was a dose of your own medicine...

  7. #397
    Eric,

    Please do not attack other members. I realize that you made an effort not to do so but when you start a post by calling another post "insulting and arrogant", that will only lead to a fight. That is something that we don't need. I respect and defend you and your right to believe that Dr. Shroff's therapy is promising and even curative, in the same way that I believe Spidergirl has a right to express the opinion that the therapy is a scam. Thanks. Wise.

    Wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    What an arrogant insulting post.

    I understand you don't believe the procedure works and thats fine but you shouldn't attack others as "uneducated" because they believe they recieved benefit from the procedure. you don't know how well educated they are on the topic. maybe what you consider a lack of education is really just a different perspective on the subject. the guy just said he is happy with the procedure he had so maybe it was a good idea for him.

    Im also tired of people saying "if it works it would be headline news". Noone knows if thats true because it not like a procedure will return all function instantly to create headlines. its a slow process no matter the effectiveness and slow processes don't usually cause huge headlines especially if there experimental and not in america or funded by big companies.

    but the main point is attack procedures, but do make assumptions about the people who try them. imagine if a experiemental procedure is proven to work, you'd idiotic tyraids will be forever immortalized on this message board. and that last line was a dose of your own medicine...
    Last edited by Wise Young; 02-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.

  8. #398
    Senior Member evansmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    107
    Blog Entries
    1
    May god be with you on your journey. Best of luck i will pray that you are healed.....evansmom

  9. #399
    Senior Member Kratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lat:+46,034635 Long:+16,619310 Croatia
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by spidergirl View Post
    Excuse me,

    I am not sure who you think you are quoting something I said months ago. Is it because you want me to post? Well congrats, your making me post. First of all, if there was a therpay proven to be effective it would make headline news. I stand by what I say by saying Dr. Geeta Shroff whoever is a scam artist. Frankly, these people should go to jail for talking peoples money and injecting them with god knows what and charging people on top of it.

    We are all entitled to our own opinion. I am not saying anything against the people that want to try it. It is not my fault that they are not wise enough to know that currently there is nothing that can help us.

    These people are being used as rodents and guinea pigs and money is being taken to do this. It’s extremely pathetic and I will say it again that nobody should be getting any of this stuff done to them because it is not working nor true.

    I know spinal cord injury is horrible and it hurts people and so many are desperate and will try anything... but please, this is hurting our community and it's causing innocent uneducated people to be human rodents to fictitious phony liars that want fame and money and you get nothing in return.

    Dr. Geeta Shroff whatever is a joke and a phony. If she was real I would have been there a long time ago.
    Do not insult me for my opinions. If anything you should thank me for opening up people’s eyes so that others don’t become a victim to being sacrificed and lied to.

    Dr. Geeta is nobody until she can prove she is a somebody. Thus far, she is beyond a disgrace for what she is doing to young desperate uneducated people’s lives. This is unacceptable and I don’t know how this country can allow such a thing.
    i agree, dr.Geeta is in it for the $$$$$$$, she don't care for the ppl, she and other 'scamers' should be in jail. we all know who 'they' are..
    http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

  10. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    Eric,

    Please do not attack other members. I realize that you made an effort not to do so but when you start a post by calling another post "insulting and arrogant", that will only lead to a fight. That is something that we don't need. I respect and defend you and your right to believe that Dr. Shroff's therapy is promising and even curative, in the same way that I believe Spidergirl has a right to express the opinion that the therapy is a scam. Thanks. Wise.

    Wise.
    I don't know if doctor shroff's procedure works at all, but I do know people don't deserve to be insulted for trying or believing in a procedure. Why is that allowed? is that not a personal attack? I mean I called the post insulting for a reason, it was.

    i dont see a problem with attacking a procedure or even the procedure provider but the participants are just trying there best to do something with there lives. what if i came on this board and called those who believe in Geron's Embryonic stem cell trials "uneducated". both have produced the same results so far and according to some shroff's procedure has the lead...


    I've never seen such an atmosphere where closed mindedness is so accepted. lack of evidence doesn't equal ineffectiveness. lack of evidence just means we don't know. in such a psuedo scientific community as this board you would think that attitude would be reflected...
    Last edited by Eric.S; 02-13-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 09:48 PM
  2. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:58 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:24 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •