Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORTS OF PATIENTS TREATED BY DR. GEETA SHROFF, INDIA (Human Embryonic Stem Cells)

Arrow My Human Embryonic stemcell therapy from Dr.Geeta shroff

Dear Dr.Wise Young and CC members

Dr.Young i was unable to find answers as doc was not available.i waould still find the answers as i reach there and go for treatment.

CC members, i m offset for treatment on thrusday. that will be my first day. I m taking risk but at the same time hv lil hopes to gain something. The therapy will be using Human Embryonic stemcells. I hv to be in delhi for 1.5 month as doc said there will be one injection in one week. Lets hope for the best. i request all cc members to wait untill i get some gain.

Wish me luck. i hv to stay away fom my family,frds and loved ones, that will be lil hard. I will be updating soon.

Hope for the best.

With love
    Shweta.

Shwetarose,

Be brave and may God bless you! We look forward to your updates and wish you the best under Dr. Geeta Shroff's care. I hope you enjoy Delhi and have good results from this therapy.
    Daniel

If not a cure I wish you any recovery. It is inch by inch that the snail finds what it needs.

Shwetarose,
    I have read your posts over the months and know how much you long for a cure. Now you are going for a treatment - it seems to have happened so fast! I wish you all the very best and look forward to reading more from you over the coming weeks. Good Luck.

Dear Shweta

Being a friend of you i have all of my best wishes and many many prayers for your success. Shweta i think it is very good and brave decision from you to go along with Dr. Geeta's treatment. I have believe in God that you will return home walking.

God bless you and give you speedy recovery.

Sincerely

Jawaid

Good luck, Shweta.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

shweta that the book says on the results

right on the staffordshire & westmidlands boarder
    all the very best in the world i hope it works for you
    i look foward to seeing how it goes
    lots of look

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shwetarose
    CC members, i m offset for treatment on thrusday. that will be my first day. I m taking risk but at the same time hv lil hopes to gain something. The therapy will be using Human Embryonic stemcells. I hv to be in delhi for 1.5 month as doc said there will be one injection in one week. Lets hope for the best. i request all cc members to wait untill i get some gain.
    Shweta.
    Hi Shweta,
    I wish you the best of luck.
    As I wrote to you in a private mail [did you receive it ?], I'll most probably be in Bombay in March/early April. I'd love to meet you to share your experience and information about the treatment but also ideas about intensive therapy in India. By then you will be back home I assume and we might be able to meet.
    Please let me know if you like the idea ! my email is corinnejeanmaire@hotmail.com. Looking forward to meeting you.
    take care. Corinne

Shweta - the very best of luck from me too.