Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Happened To Trevor?

What Happened To Trevor?

Trevor joined CC and the same day he posted his account of being tazered by local police, twice, being hauled out of a car and thrown to the pavement, all the while proclaiming his spinal cord injury. Trevor said his shoulder was injured to the extent he was taken to a hospital ER. According to Trevor this brutality took place in his home town, population 1773, but his condition was unknown by these two cops. While in ER, the mayor of this small Mississippi town came and apologized for the police behavior. Trevor said the local media has his story and are investigating the incident that took plAce
    Jan. 25. I did a search for Trevor's incident--no hits, not even a hint that something of this magnitude took place in this country on that date. I find this strange, as a event such as Trevor narrated would be a big story on all media. What's happened? My quick oversight of CC has not picked up a post from Trevor since Jan. 26. Where is he? A conspiracy theorist would have us believe Trevor has been taken prisoner by the local police and held without prospect of surfacing with his allegations. I surely hope this has not happened. I truly want Trevor to persevere with his contentions that he was twice tazered, bullied about and tossed into the local ER for no reason what so ever. This would give us all much more ammunition with which to rail against the terrible cops and their jack-booted Gestapo tactics. If Trevor;'s story is a fabrication, an account from a too active mind, then we all lose. We lose the innocence and trust of taking each other's posts as true and we respond in like. Where's Trevor?

Fannie Wipe

If Trevor;'s story is a fabrication, an account from a too active mind, then we all lose. We lose the innocence and trust of taking each other's posts as true and we respond in like. Where's Trevor?
    The web is no diff than real life. Trust is earned, not given.

I got burned long ago on another board by a "first time posters" tale of woe. I tend to "wait and see" for awhile now on people. Either they will stay and back up their post, or disappear. Maybe he has a legit reason to stay mum, could be on lawyers advice. Time will tell.

Now if somebody like Shaun were to post this, I would tend to believe it at face value.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Geez, obsessed much? There are many people on here that rarely post so the fact that he hasn't posted doesn't really mean anything.

I would just like to know what media he contacted. He stated they only did a short blurb as they didn't send out any reporters, it was after 9pm.
    What town? THere should be a note someplace. (if they use the web to report news like many other news stations).
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

oprahs book club next

i remember his story, it sounded like a fabrication at the time, since it didn't pop up in the media , it probably was
    cauda equina

I skimmed that post too, and at the time thought it sounded a little dodgy, but if you're correct, and the town this happened in is supposed to have a pop. of less than two thousand that seals the deal for me. Stuff like that doesn't happen in a community where everyone knows about the handicapped people in town because there's probably only two of them.

sketchy ... so I take it Trevor hasn't reappeared?
    Daniel

I performed a google news search a week ago and then again just before I posted this using just about every possible combination of search terms I could and found absolutely nothing as I was stunned by the story as I am sure all of us were and wanted to find out more. I hate to speculate on something of this nature, but to me it wreaks of fabrication, and I say that simply because of the extensive violations of every conceivable legal principle and the Constitution. I am a member of both the ACLU and ADL and people I have spoken to in both organizations said if that were a true story it would have at least made some reputable news outlet and if race just happened to be a factor it would have been national news. Think about: quadriplegic in a car, tells cops of disability, they laugh, he gets tazered and dragged out of car, and nobody reports that, it just doesn't add up.

yes it was someone trying to create A uproar here, it seem we go for months without these people and than we get a couple people that are finkle and like to incite
    cauda equina

Quote Originally Posted by metronycguy
    yes it was someone trying to create A uproar here, it seem we go for months without these people and than we get a couple people that are finkle and like to incite
    Finkle is back.

I started to think the same thing about "trevor". One would think
    that story would turn into a big deal quick. What police brutality
    story, as bad as that one, hasn't? Since I have been here, I have
    found a lot of creeps and it wouldn't surprise me if that dude was
    one of them. Watch him come back on here and freak out, right as
    we question his story.