Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB height ---> Crip height

AB height ---> Crip height

This should be interesting, here are my figures...

AB height - 5'11" ----> Crip height - 4'5"

I used to be so proud of being so tall. I used to see the tops of people's head....now I see underneath their chins.

And long legs are now annnoying for me - they flop about uselessly and get in the way.

Can't believe I've lost 1'6" in height.

Quote Originally Posted by keps
    AB height - 5'11" ----> Crip height - 4'5"
    And long legs are now annnoying for me - they flop about uselessly and get in the way.
    5'10" down to ..... far too short for my liking (probably 4'5" like you)
    Like being a kid again, with everyone looking down at you and you having to look up to them. Great to sit around a table instead where we are all back on a par!
    And don't legs weigh a ton when you have to keep shifting them?

I hear you... at 5'11" I was the tallest in my entire family. Now I'm the shortest... bummer.
    T8 complete - 9/4/04

Same here, I'm 6' 3" and it's hard lugging these size 13 shoes and long legs all over. I used to weigh 215lbs. I'm now stuck at 172lbs.
    Bikerdave-"I was the tallest in my family. Now I'm the shortest". Same here....This SUCKS!!!!
    -Ed-

Quote Originally Posted by bikerdave
    I hear you... at 5'11" I was the tallest in my entire family. Now I'm the shortest... bummer.
    Yup.... 5'10 here. Was tallest. Now shortest. I stood up next to my son the other day and he is 2" taller than me. when did that happen?

Pre? I was 4'11. Now? No idea except I am at butt level for many people and eye level with children. I haven't measured. I just know I'm short!

I was 5'8", now I don't know 4" something. I would assume most of us in manuals are about the same height now. LeMem I know how you feel about the butt height, it is not all that most of the time. Someone in one of my classes apologized for leaning over the table in front of me with her ass in my face. I had to break it to her that was nothing new, that is pretty much my view anyway.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

Aly, I actually look up to see butts instead of people's legs!!!

Reactions from children have been the best. Due to my small size, children think I'm one of them.

A few years ago, a neighbor's little boy came to my house and asked me if my Mommy and Daddy would let me come out and play. It was funny trying to explain to him I lived alone, was adult, needed to think about dinner, etc. However, I did go outside with him and after that, I spent time with the little guy when I could.

I still don't think the neighhood children get it. LOL That's okay. It's great to see the world through the eyes of a child.

before... 5' 11''... now... 4' 7 1/2''.... i'm not complaining about my height, i actually enjoy the view.... such an advantage from a perverted perspective...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    before... 5' 11''... now... 4' 7 1/2''.... i'm not complaining about my height, i actually enjoy the view.... such an advantage from a perverted perspective...
    I'll bet it's real convenient for you to be at blow job level now.

5'9 170 AB
    4'? 150 cripple