Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: enlarged testicle

enlarged testicle

my right testicle is severely enlarged and in alot of pain. I am a T12 paraplegic. Help!!

Hey man I would go to the closest E.R. ASAP, that's nothing to sit around and wait for advice on!
    "For only the truth which edifies is truth for you."

-Søren Kierkegaard

http://www.myspace.com/zosoninjitsu

Stay calm, one of my testicles enlarged once before and alarmed me also. But it eventually went down within hours. Go to your local ER to be on the safe side but don't lose yourself, it may be nothing serious at all.

You undoubtably have epididymitis. This is an infection of the top of the testicle that can quickly become blood born, causing sepsis. It can also lead to sterility if not treated quickly. Don't delay. Go to the ER NOW.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
    You undoubtably have epididymitis. This is an infection of the top of the testicle that can quickly become blood born, causing sepsis. It can also lead to sterility if not treated quickly. Don't delay. Go to the ER NOW.

(KLD)
    I agree. Wise.

Brayton, I hope you followed the doc's and nurse's advice - keep us up to date!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

What happened .. did you go?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Well?

I have a T-5 sci and recently had semen removed. They stuck each testicle with a needle for this procedure. Two days later and for a week now one of my testicles has been enlarged to 3 times normal size. I now have symptoms of a UTI but results were negative. I went back to the urologist that performed the procedure and he gave me antibiotics and said it would be fine. They have not helped at all. I went to a different urologist and she didn't seemed too concerned about the swelling at all, but was thinking my symptoms were caused by a spasmatic bladder and now wants to inject my bladder walls with Botox. Before I go ahead with this, shouldn't I treat my testicle to see if that helps my problem? I have also had a UTI at least every month for the past year and I think that is what she was really looking at. What do I do? Should I go to the ER?

Damaged, t-10 para here, I also had that happen, becuase i didn't listen to my nurses. They informed me not to wear the same pants i did before that we're probably i little to tight. Well i went out one night for a few drinks and wore my levi's and didn't pay attention to how tight they were on my twins. Well i have very little feeling so i didnt' realize, that all night i cut off the blood circulation to one of my twins, so I got an infection. I took antibiotics and it went down in about 5 days. Good luck