Thread: no more leaking stoma

no more leaking stoma

Today I went to the hospital to the wound center,there they gave me a sample kit from a company called Convatec Connections and in this kit there it contains directions and a starter kit so your Stoma won't leak . Tomorrow I'm having my Bladder Stimulator removed and I thought I was back to Square 1 and thinking I might be having a Bladder By-Pass but this kit may eliminate that operation ,all I know is I want my Stoma to stop leaking so I can get on with my life , I am really hoping and praying this is my answer. My Urologist told me about this product and it was available here at my own hospital so I got in today and got it and am hoping for no more leaks .

Glad to hear that is taken care of. I bet you will feel like a new person not having to worry about it.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

No More Stoma Leaking

I got it on Jan.16 and they put it on for me at the hospital ,at first I had a small leak into the bag so I drained that out and after than it was great I went to bed at 10:30 PM I got up at 12:30 AM to cath no leaks I got the best night sleep I have had since my stoma was put in I got up at 10:00 AM my phone woke me up ,and there was no leaks at all ,the bag snaps off like tupper ware does and the I drained my Bladder I got 350 ML and nothing in the bag at all ,I think my prayers where answered ,because I was not looking forward to any Bladder BY-PASS operation I have had enough operation for my whole family in my life . I don't know if my body can take much more of them ,I go today for one ,it is to remove my Bladder Stimulator and now I fell I can go out without worrying about leaking and getting my clothes all wet and being all embarrassed . I am so happy right now,a big change in the last two days.

no more stroma leaking

Well I thought my problems were over today without any warning I thought it was awhile since my last cath (about 2 hours ) so I went in to cath and when i took off the bag , My Urine started squirting from my bellybutton all over the bathroom what a mess ,and yet I had no feeling to void , I can't figure this out . Anyone have any Ideas?