Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 1 yr anniversary

1 yr anniversary

One year today, I cracked my back at work. Last time I walked was getting into the house and laying on the couch thinking I really pulled a muscle this time. Little did I know. Trip to hospital,x-rays,home take buncha muscle meds, back to hospital at 0130,cat scan,freaked doctor,helicoptor ride,2 operations in 2 days,3rd one a week later,and a year in the chair. What a year.

Hang in there...and take care.

Teena

First year's a bitch, GreyBeard. You seem to be doin' good, though, and with such a large family that you mention in your profile, well, that's always a good thing...family is who we have to be there with us first, last, and always.

Best of luck to you and everybody with sci, until we can squeeze a cure out of those who control the purse strings.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

graybeard just think back and keep pushing forward your a great guy with a great family.
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

hang in there GB... each day that passes is a day closer to getting out of these chairs...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Happy Anniv GB. Check your PM's.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

graybeard : glad you've made it to CC
    Daniel

GB - glad you found us, hang in there.

Best,

Chris

GB,

I did 11 last June and this got me thinking, ...what was in my head during the 1st...., you know what? I've forgotten. The 1st. day of Summer, ...now that's a different kettle of fish.
    What I'm trying to say is, ...yes it's a b*tch, and it's not the end of the world. Lot's of GOOD things await you!

Cheers!
    Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

Happy anniversary??? I don't think so. He's probably glad that he's still alive, but the injury anniv. is nothing to celebrate. I'll be at the 1 year mark in a couple of weeks, and Jesus Herbert Christ! The first year has been an infinite shit fest, if it doesn't get any better after this I'll be done with this sorry existence; and my only regret will be that I didn't end it sooner and save myself a world of degradation and pain.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum