Thread: The Feel Good Story

The Feel Good Story

The "feel good stories" are both a distraction and a motivation to rallying for restorative therapies. How ironic. Nonetheless, the injuries seem to be happening at a much faster rate than the sense of a need to facilitate change. How can the CRPA sit for so long without attention if not for just plain old inertia? I am trying to be a burr under the saddle of this horse we are all riding.

Anyway, here is the unedited version. As you can see, they chose to omit much of my indignation. Yet I still believe The Post did a good job with their edit. The important thing was that the CRPA got some ink. We could not have hoped for a better placement or timing than what they provided.

John

Oops, my apologies. Thanks to Globe for permission to quote, and Betheny and Cheesecake for fact finding.
    Last edited by john smith; 01-15-2006 at 02:07 PM.
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Great letter, John. I know the athlete of whom you speak.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.