Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: what do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by KEV-O
    The only pic's i have are to big to attach on here. I can send them in a Email if you would like
    </IMG>
    yes ot you can guinea pig

Quote Originally Posted by Hunker
    yes ot you can guinea pig
    Email address?
    "When Life Deals You A Crappy Hand, You Can Fold, Or You Can Play" Mark Zupan

lol Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Tym
    I think the problem is you'r from the coddled generation, im from the school of hard knocks generation
    Guess what? If there is anything wrong with "kids today" it's still the previous generations' fault as they are the ones that raised the current generation.

your generation is told you'r special, my generation you have to do something special to be special...
    I've seen this blamed on Mr. Rogers.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Tym
    y
    How many herre run 3 inch front casters on their chairs ment to go over hill and dale, arnt 4 to 6 inch casters more logical for the real world?
    I'm staying out of the motorcycle debate b/c I don't know enough to be worthwhile...HOWEVER caster size is 100% preference....I prefer 3" rollerblade style casters on my chair. 4" casters get caught in EVERY nook and cranny on uneven surfaces and I've done more endo's from the 4" wheels getting caught. The 3" ones would roll over w/out problems. I am NOT a city slicker at all either...I live on almost 2 acres and am ALWAYS out in the dirt...Now some people have found the opposite for them...like I said, it's all personal preference...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Quote Originally Posted by JAYCUE
    Your guys did some job on that.
    Thanx! Doug is as eccentric as most geniuses, but dealing with his quirks is totally worth it once you see the end result.

My question is which title do you use when you do that? I know sometimes they go by the chasis but what if it's a unibody?
    Heh. Good question. Let me just say that I'm not actually sure how the vehicle code reads in California when it comes to splicing two cars together. My Fastback isn't finished and so we haven't even tried to register it yet. When we do, we have no plans to misrepresent what we've built.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    Thanx! Doug is as eccentric as most geniuses, but dealing with his quirks is totally worth it once you see the end result.

Heh. Good question. Let me just say that I'm not actually sure how the vehicle code reads in California when it comes to splicing two cars together. My Fastback isn't finished and so we haven't even tried to register it yet. When we do, we have no plans to misrepresent what we've built.

C.
    I don't know about for yours or in CA, but I know for mine(much LESS combination of sheet metal, etc, mostly the mechanics and roof), I'll be using the title for my original 'Stang, which is the car that the frame belongs to.
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Quote Originally Posted by KEV-O
    By rice burners i was talking about the shitty cars.
    Oh, I got that. I was just pointing out the subjectivity of your assertion.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Broknwing
    I'm staying out of the motorcycle debate b/c I don't know enough to be worthwhile...HOWEVER caster size is 100% preference......
    Well, i'll stay outta the caster debate cause i've only used these things since last jan and i dont know anything thats worthwile~~~~

Butt, the coolest looking one are the 3 inchers