Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by rvr
    titanium chair. seems almost indestructible
    same here..praise the zra...the car has taken a beating though..
    C5-6 - 22 years

I just got a 06' cadillac escalade.Im so excited to drive.i got my 24's on it and its in the shop right now getting air bags on it.so i can drop it on the ground to get in and out of it.i get the hand controls on it next,then its ready for me to drive..CANT WAIT.. driving is just the meaning of complete INDEPENDENCE!!
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by rollinprincess3227
    I just got a 06' cadillac escalade.Im so excited to drive.i got my 24's on it and its in the shop right now getting air bags on it.so i can drop it on the ground to get in and out of it.i get the hand controls on it next,then its ready for me to drive..CANT WAIT.. driving is just the meaning of complete INDEPENDENCE!!
    dizzzam! you got to show us some pics
    Blah

Rollin Princess, are you gonna swap out the AWD axels? I had a Denali I was gonna put on air, but the body shop said you can only go so low with the axels. The lowest he said it would go was like 5" off the ground.

any opinions on the mazda 5? I think it is ugly..but the sliding doors might be a good idea?
    http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...ehicleCode=MZ5

Quote Originally Posted by mattblan
    Rollin Princess, are you gonna swap out the AWD axels? I had a Denali I was gonna put on air, but the body shop said you can only go so low with the axels. The lowest he said it would go was like 5" off the ground.
    The shop said no problem but air-ride did have to build special bracketry for it being an AWD. The shop is in Concord CA if you wanna try to get yours done Matt. I am supposed to pick it up for her tomorrow so I'll report how it comes out.

2000 Black/Black BMW 540i Touring Sport Wagon
    this 4.0 liter V8 ain't no soccer mom's ride.
    to be outfitted w/ hand controls in 2 months.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

Here is a pic of my truck. I did a lot of shopping before I found the one I wanted. The Ford trucks are nice because of the handles above the doors to help pull yourself up. Some of the trucks I looked at didn't have them on both sides. I also had the topper made to match. I haul around my racing wheelchair and my handcycle in the back. I also sleep in the back of my truck when I go camping. It beats having to set up and take down a tent.

05 mazda rx8 pearl white. i love this car. suicide doors make it pretty easy to get in and out of. It turns heads and the girls love it

My Olds is already so low I may have to put in airbags to LIFT it 4/5 inches for transfers.
    Death and taxes