Thread: Leg bag straps

Leg bag straps

I use a leg bag I get from a local supplier. It's one of the heavier, better ones, so I use it for several months at a time. It comes with those cheap rubber straps with the punched out holes that break easily. I used to have some elastic type straps with velcro to attach each end, but the velcro has worn out & the staps are old & dingy looking. I don't remember where I found the better straps. Does anyone know where I can find some better straps like I've tried to describe? Thanks!

Try these:

www.sportaid.com

www.allegromedical.com

They also carry the 'thigh straps' to help hold the tubing in place on your thigh.

www.uromed.com works for me. These are probabley the deluxe Urocare fabric upper and lower straps.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Thanks, Curtis - I knew there was a third one i wanted to mention, but couldn't remember the name!

I use two urocare fabric and velcro straps, one on my thigh to hold tubing and the other on the top of my bag around my calf. Also, I had to go to ER w/ a clogged cath and they put a sticky thing with a clamp thing designed to hold the ends of the foley....it's great! Anyone know what its called?

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon