Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

Darn, only Carolina came out on top out of everyone I was pulling for. I like the Patriots a lot--they are a classy organization--but, I don't want a threepeat. Time for new blood.

My prediction is Chicago vs Denver in the championship. I'd like to see Indy and Seattle, but, I have a bad feeling about them.

Next year--Minnesota Vikings VS ???

My Super Bowl I want-Indianapolis versus Carolina, so Peyton Manning can finally win a Super Bowl. I'm tired of Tom Brady. His commercials crack me up and would be much better on SNL but then Mr. Brady.

eli manning is a real p---y,damn i wanted the giants to win so badly

I can't believe Carson got hurt on the 2nd play and Henry gets hurt like 5 plays later...

Well....congrats to the Steelers on a playoff win....just wish we could've had Palmer to at least give us a shot....the shot by Kimo was not totally dirty, he was clearly remorseful....but it was BAD, BAD, BAD technique....you just don't go low on a QB....I played D-line, so I know this....it was clearly avoidable....

They say it's a clean tear of the ACL and MCL, which is supposedly easier to repair than a partial tear....hopefully he'll come back as strong as ever since we just signed him through like 2015....

My Bengals had a heckuva season, hopefully we'll continue to grow for years to come....

rdf...going to ignore that little comment that you felt a little sorry for Eli the weeny cuz you are a Cowboys fan!! Don't feel sorry for him!!! He sucked it up when he need to step it up!!! I for one LOVED every moment of that game!

It really sucked that Palmer went down on the second play. I think that game would have been really good. Kitna was ok...but what in the hell was he doing running around all the time. I mean he dodged some great tackles, but HELLO...throw the ball!!!

That was a sweet play by the Steelers where El Randelel (sp) threw it back to Big Ben...by the time Cincy figured out where the ball was...Steelers had a TD. I do think the Steelers are going to get their butt kicked by Indy.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Hail to the Redskins!!

Say what you want, I LOVE the Redskins and they've been my team forever.

Count 'em, thats 6 in a row!

Tampa had it coming to 'em, they STOLE the game in Washington. And besides, NO team has ever beaten Gibbs in the playoffs, when Gibbs had been beaten by them in the reg season. Gotta love Gibbs.

Giants, man, what happen? They got spanked.

Well, we beat Seattle in the reg season, can we do it again? Hope so.
    Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

'Skins vs. Seahawks....it's gonna be a tense day in this house.

Quote Originally Posted by rickhemi
    Say what you want, I LOVE the Redskins and they've been my team forever.

Count 'em, thats 6 in a row!

Tampa had it coming to 'em, they STOLE the game in Washington. And besides, NO team has ever beaten Gibbs in the playoffs, when Gibbs had been beaten by them in the reg season. Gotta love Gibbs.

Giants, man, what happen? They got spanked.

Well, we beat Seattle in the reg season, can we do it again? Hope so.
    Sorry Rick, we're big Seattle fans out here! Go Seahawks!

Da'bears!!!

A certain team known as Da'Bears... Da'Bears

Bears, Sausage, Ditka

Don't know what happened with the Giants geez. Eli totally choked, hope that doesn't happen AGAIN with Peyton. The Colts better beat the Steelers. I'm taking the Broncos over the Pats and Seatlle over Washington.

Hey Rick, call it Karma but the Bucks game was stolen too. If that TD had counted, (which it should have) the bucks would have won.