Thread: Get the message out!

Thumbs up Get the message out!

Check out my photos and designs at www.cafepress.com/thisabled and let me know what you think. It is my first venture into this type of thing and will be followed-up by a new and I hope innovative web site for People with Thisabilities.
    Javier

Javicho,
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Robles
    Check out my photos and designs at www.cafepress.com/thisabled and let me know what you think. It is my first venture into this type of thing and will be followed-up by a new and I hope innovative web site for People with Thisabilities.
    ...how about telling us a little about yourself. There's nothing in your profile, there's no "About Us" that I could find on your site.

Cheers!
    Han Tacoma

~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none! ~

About me

I just did my profile today. I am not sure how long it takes. In either case I resemble Brad Pitt - just kidding. I have had an SCI for 22 years and live about 5 miles from the lab Dr. Wise Young works at. In fact, My family and I hosted a "Stem Cell House Party" for Jon Corzine's bid for Governor, Dr. Wise young was our speaker. In my day job I am the Deputy Director of the NJ Division of Disability Services.
    Javier