Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RGK anybody?

Shaun try a Ti-Lite if you can as well. When it came down to the nitty gritty my choice was between the RGK Hi Lite & the Ti-Lite ZRA. I went Ti-Lite because I felt more confident dealing with their staff, my dealer was a Ti-Lite dealer & I got a smoking good price.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    Shaun
    and caster snapped off at welding point when he misjudged a kerb.
    Thats the kinda of juicy little nugget i was lookin for right there,thanks buddy..

The ZRA is at the top of my list right now,then the Kusall Airlite Pro...then,will im gonna try this RGK for a bit..

Your lovin that ZRA though are ya Canuck?

Yes I'm loving the ZRA, Ti-Lite has been great to deal with. It needs regular maitenance like anything mechanical & any problems I've had like screws coming loose from sideguards has been because of my own negligence in doing regular inspections.

shaun,whats holding you back on the kueschall. the reason i ask is mine should be here any day so iam told ....

Shaun, lemme know if you get laid. If so, then I'll look for a dealer..

If it works Chris i'll start my own dealership....i'll be danglin from the trees like wind chimes..

Onaroll,i just kinda found the Ti lite a little more solid feeling,mind you i spent more time with it than the Kueshall..which i have nothin against at all..

Canuck,''screws coming loose''...no joke there eh! Loc-tite has become my friend..

Btw Shaun FWIW I have a Ti-Lite as well. 5yrs and only routine maintenance. Plus I ride it like I stole it and she's held up very well.

BIG endorsement on the Ti products.

Yeah,ya know ive yet to hear anything bad about Ti chairs yet...i find myself leaning more towards it with every person i hear from..

I bought a 2nd hand RGK Hi Lite about 4 mo ago. Used it as everyday chair ever since. It's very comfortable and sturdy feeling. Very reliable. Almost all parts are made as simply as possible with good quality materials and workmanship.

I bought direct from RGK website (I live in UK), and, being 2nd hand, it arrived quickly, within 2 working days as promised.

Extended review here:
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...05#post1631605

P.S Sorry no pics at the mo. I struggle to take pics cos the bright light needed to get a good photo really hurts my eyes (neuro disease).

Had 2 RGK's 8 years apart. Neither were square and came shimmed under one caster housing or the other. One of the owners told me it is impossible to build a chair balls on square. What a joke, can't believe they are still in business. So many better chairs on offer around the world!