Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hospital stay

hospital stay

hello all

I am going into hospital for ( give or take ) 3+ weeks starting Monday, 2nd January.

I am dreading it , I dont want to leave my two young babies ( 3.5 years and just 2 years last thursday) but I have little choices right now.

It is to continue investigations into my shifting paralysis levels and EDS PT/OT pain control and investigations since the two are linked in some ways & to some degree... and some rehab.

hoping I can wrangle less time in hospital than 3 weeks, they want me to spend more...so I guess we shall see..

an emotional 'Ren

xx

( T12 officially, recent shift to T8 under ongoing investigation plus Elhers danlos syndrome. Autoimmune thyroid disease....wow! aint I lucky! )

Thumbs up

Well sorry you have to stay in the hospital, but I hope it goes quickly and smoothly and you're back home before you know it.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Good luck serendipity hope all goes well.

Thoughts are with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
    And the truth shall set you free.

'Ren,

you've got through so much, you'll get through this too.
    And you can ring me from hospital whenever you want...my rabbiting will get yer mind off stuff!

Hugs,

Keps.

I know that hurts to leave your babies! I'll be thinking of you and know that you won't just be missed at home, you'll be missed at CC too! I hope they are able to find some helpful answers for you! Keeping my fingers crossed! Let us know how it goes!
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

Thank you everyone

I am just so upset about the prosppect of leaving my young uns..yet i know i have to do this..It is just opening up so many anxieties and old ( and not so old) wounds..

Thanks Keps, I might well take you up on that one, I'm so grateful you said I may ring you.

i am spending today ( aside from checking in on line) organizing clothes for the kids to be dressed in each day, so they don't look ferrel!!..daddy will dress them in anything!!... and what meals they will be best eating..plus last minute meal ideas..whilst my mother is here helping me pack.... It feels like I'm not coming back..how dramatic is that??

I have a phobia of drs now since the nature of how my cord got finally squished, but I just feel I am not coming back....I guess I'm just being dramatic and silly

Happy New Year to you all, and thank you for saying lovely things and caring

'Ren

'Ren, you already know how I feel from pm.

But, you drama queen , you know you are coming back. Would you doom your little ones to a lifetime of ferrel dress? Don't think so.

Believe most of "us" have a dislike of having to see doctors or hospitals, not like any of us had a good time there.

Just ride out this latest "storm" and look to brighter days on the other side.

Her's hoping '06 is a better year for you and all of us.

McDuff
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Serendipity,

Will be keeping you in my thought's and prayers!!! I am a T12 incom.

hope to see you back soon!!!!!!!!!!
    Doug

stay pos. and focus on getting better. i too hope that the time flies by for you to get back to your young 'uns.. good luck...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia