View Poll Results: Should Dr. Hwang Woo-Suk be held responsible by punishment from the Korean government

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he should be punished by his government.

9 34.62%
  • No, he should not be punished at all.

2 7.69%
  • No, this is not a government issue, it is a matter the scientific community can regulate.

1 3.85%
  • Not sure, there is not enough information out yet to make a judgement.

10 38.46%
  • Who am i to judge?

5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Should Dr. Hwang Woo-Suk be held responsible by punishment from the Korean government

Should Dr. Hwang Woo-Suk be held responsible by punishment from the Korean government

Should Dr. Hwang Woo-Suk be held responsible by punishment from the Korean government for his falsified paper on stem cell research?

S.Korean scientists call for Hwang's punishment for stem cell "scam"

Dec 22 5:00 AM US/Eastern

A group of South Korean scientists has urged the government to punish embattled cloning expert Hwang Woo-Suk, describing his apparently groundbreaking stem cell research as a "scam." Scieng.net, an online association of some 17,500 researchers and engineers, said in a statement that the credibility of South Korean science has been seriously undermined and young researchers were greatly shaken by the scandal.

Rest of Article

If he used phoney research to secure additional government funding, then yes, he should be punished by the government AND the research community.
    Rick

GO FORWARD! 2 FIGHT! PARALYSIS!

Quote Originally Posted by rickhemi
    If he used phoney research to secure additional government funding, then yes, he should be punished by the government AND the research community.
    Rick, I hate to ask such a question on Christmas, but would you apply the same judgement to President George Bush with regard to WMD? Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 12-25-2005 at 08:21 AM.

Blog Entries

Exclamation

MY question is
    WHY do these people have a poll for everything? Does a poll change anything,lol?

I SWEAR you folks spent too much of your lives watching jerry springer >non caps INTENTIONAL<.

Methinks there is a VERY large segment of our population an a NO CARB diet, IF you catch my drift... and I doubt you will.
    Last edited by CapnGimp; 12-25-2005 at 08:27 AM.