In another post in the "life" section, Kristi mentions that her state's (or city or county??) vocational rehab department is helping to pay for truck modifications for her. Does anyone know if California has a similar program? I've been injured 8 years, and have never heard of such a program, except for through the Veteran's Administration.

My friends cannot believe that the state or some government entity does not help with these costs.

If they did, would I have to meet some kind of income requirements?

Where can I go to get more information on this kind of thing?