Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Help! Medical Marijuana Options?

AmericanSmokeless.Com
    i already ordered it, i try mj once in a while in evenings right before sleep, however the last time i tried it it hurt my throat, i am not a smoker
    cauda equina

Interesting, you'll have to let us know how that works for you.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Mary Jane works very well to decrease my pain. I am incomplete c5/6 and have "burning butt." I smoke a few puffs every two to three weeks and my pain disappears, gone.

Marijuana is illegal in the US because the pharmaceutical, alcohol, and tobacco industries and their lobbyists run our political system.

A good vaporizer- http://vaporbrothers.com/

The most impressive book i have read arguing for the legalization of marijuana is, "The New Prohibition, Voices of Dissent Challenge the Drug War." http://www.libertybill.net/np.html

Other perspectives-
    http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm
    http://www.davidicke.net/medicalarch...tvsbooze1.html

There are different kinds of vaporizers with different levels of effectiveness, and if the government wasn't spending billions fighting a war against its own citizens who enjoy the beneficial properties of an incredibly useful and benficial plant that God blessed mankind with, it could have spent a little bit of that money perfecting this science and actually REDUCING harm to people. What a radical concept.
    Preach it! You rock, Mr Myco0.

BTW, yall should send em a few bucks for Christmas, if you can afford it:

http://www.norml.org/

Anonymous contributions accepted. God bless us every one!
    Last edited by MrSoul; 12-23-2005 at 03:22 PM.
    "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac

to quote Cypress Hill...

roll it up
    light it up
    smoke it up
    inhale... exhale.

............which reminds me......
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

I googled vaporizers and read up on the new breed, and things sure have advanced since the last time I looked into them. It looks like the best out there(according to multiple web sites and the cannabis cup) is the Super Vapezilla http://www.wickedroots.com/Vaporizer...Vaporizer.html It even has digital heat monitoring and control, and I believe makes the best use of convection style heating of the herbal goodness. Mmmm, makes my mouth dry just thinking about it. I miss my sweet Mary Jane, and her gentle loving and that soaring inspiration, *sighhh*
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Myc0--it was my daughter's early Christmas present to me (really). She brought me some giant buds yesterday. My eyes just bugged out! She said she saved them just for me. (We paid to fix her car, so she was especially generous.)

Which is what prompted my GOD BLESS US EVERY ONE remark.

Have a holly jolly Christmas!!!!
    "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac

Nice, I wish I got a Christmas present like that, I must have been a naughty boy this year. Wait, I'm a naughty boy every year, and I tend to get too serious and mean without some good ganja to relax me and sooth my spirit. I need to get back out on my own ASAP so I can reconnect with my lady, sweet, SWEET Mary Jane.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the interesting discussion. I have a family and a smallbusiness and and I'm needing the pain reducing benefits of marijuana without the drugged out Buzz. Are you saying the vaporizer is a good way to reach this desired effect?
    "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will RUN and not grow weary, they will WALK and not be faint."
    Isaiah 40:29-31

It is my understanding that a vaporizer is much more selective in the chemicals it converts into a vapor and delivers to your body as it does not involve combustion; which produces tar and also (I think) gets the cbd/cbn's into your body, which are the chemicals that produce the stoney, forgetful, drugged-out buzz. The vaporizer delivers the THC in a safe cool vapor with no tar, and should produce all of the beneficial effects with much less of the negative. This is not to say that you won't still get high, but most people decribe it as a much cleaner, less-impairing, enrgetic, creative high without the dumbfounding, confusion and focus on the body high. The type of herb used also plays a large role in these effects. Cannabis Indica is the primary cash crop as it produces more bud by weight per plant, and delivers a strong body high which many stoners are used to, and thus have come to rely on when judging potency. It's ratio of cbd/cbn's to THC is high, thus producing the expected short term memory loss, and strong body high. Cannabis Sativa is mostly THC with very little cbd/cbn's, so it will leave your mind much clearer yet should produce the best medical benefits. The high is often described as clean and clear, though somewhat pschedelic in large doses. The Indica high is responsible for the foggy, groggy, dopey high usually associated with marijuana; and the Sativa high allows you to be much more alert and functional. I hope this has made sense and illuminates this issue a bit, if you need me to clarify anything feel free to ask and I'll make an attempt
    Last edited by Myc0; 01-06-2006 at 01:08 AM.
    De Omnibus Dubitandum