Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Me? I'm not feeling too hot. I think I'm nailing down a flu. And it's a friday night... and my pals aren't on the computer.................

what's wrong with you?

feel free to add your gripes and moans. It feels good to get them out every once in a while.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

My advisor told my fellow classmates that I am not competent enough to be a medical assistant because I am in a wheelchair. She feels I have no right to be in the program, and the physical is set up in such a way to "weed out people like her because she can't stand for 4-8 hours or lift her body weight." She even went further to say--"if I went to a doctor's office and Tanya was my MA, I would demand another medical assistant. No one in a wheelchair has any right to be in this program."

Well, I think she just might get her wish. I can't find any sites to do my externship because I am a "safety hazzard due to the wheelchair."

On a side note, I have some kinda head/chest cold, sore throat, crappy flu thing too.

ok.

and I have to say.

1 word replies to paragraph emails are irritating as well.

GAH!!

Well feisty that's a bummer.

Jadis, I have a rifle, we can go find that bitch, I'm not far from you.

I had some complaints but now I'm pissed off about Jadis's.

But I'll complain anyway. Had a bad kidney infection, the day the foot swelling went down I started sneezing. Cold.

House is a pit, tree not decorated, presents not wrapped. No groceries. Lazy family members. Don't want to go home to inaccessible KS for Christmas cuz been sick, too feeble for all the crip-walking involved. Oh, and stress gives me hot flashes.

Thanks for the opportunity to bitch.

Next?

Quote Originally Posted by betheny

Thanks for the opportunity to bitch.
    feels good... don't it?

Jadis, that really stinks! I cannot believe that in this day and age, there is someone so darn bigoted as this woman. I would report that bag of manure to the proper officials, here it is the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. And could you tell me why your w/c is dangerous? It a crash cart dangerous? Is a med cart dangerous? Just because its on wheels? Thats just as nuts. Thats just the bigoted medical profession talking. To be honest, except for an outstanding few, I find most average (your standard doctor's office) medical personal REALLY bigoted against people with disabilities (although there has been great strides).

There are people who are post polio, SCI, etc., that I have seen featured in the disability magazines that are doctors, so whoever is feeding you this crap should be given a size 10 combat boot in the butt. Also, the instructor is talking about you to your classmates? That is as unethical as it goes. I believe that is covered under HIPPA isn't it, or some confidentiality laws and ethics. I would have her buttocks in a sling in 2 seconds flat!

Sorry, I couldn't resist it POed me so!

Changed my mind. I got no problems.
    Jadis, bad story. Hope you're there when she gets hers.
    Last edited by brocko; 12-17-2005 at 05:12 AM.

Where shall I start my list? Hmmm....

1. I have felt like crap all day, and I'm pretty sure tomorrow isn't going to be pretty either. *sigh* Flu.

2. PMS--'nuff said.

3. My room is a complete wreck & I know that it'll stay that way until I feel better. Probably longer.

I guess I didn't have as long a list as I thought. Thank goodness.

P.S. Jadis--I say take NorthQuad up on that offer. What a rude, condescendng bitch. Grrrrr.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

I got blue balls real bad, my boys need out and fast. They are planning an escape through my bladder, but i'm trying to tell them, its a death trap, they don't listen. Also i'm feeling rather bloated. Why? I don't know, i just ate 4 bags of beef jerkey, in 3 days. That can't be good for my bowel program. Shit! I need to shit. Peace out Girl Scout.
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home