Are you suffering from chronic pain as a result of a spinal cord injury? If so, you maybe eligible to participate in a research study that will be evaluating a new oral medication to help relieve your pain. You must be:

· 18 – 70 years old
· Be able to make 8 Out-Patient visits to the hospital
· Have developed chronic pain for at least 3 months

For more information, please contact the Translational Pain Group at (617) 525–PAIN (7246) or

Human Research Committee (IRB) approved protocol