Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New York "Rally For The Cure", Saturday June 10, Winter Garden in New York City

What hotel is everyone staying at?

Here is the direct link to the Rally webpage:

http://www.rallyforthecure.org/

(KLD)

I've emailed regarding pledge $ but haven't heard back?

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pendleton
    I'll be there. Just hope this doesn't include a field trip to Connecticut...
    According to me...it does not. Some encounters continue to be hazardous to our health.
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C.
    horse wagon, dog sled , or what?
    I need to participate.
    tim c
    Tim, if you can get a dealer to donate a car or van to raffle that would be fantastic! But a week's donation from a place that rents already modified vehicles would be a nice item for the silent auction. Really push the amount of great publicity the dealer would get from donating! You can email Patricia for all the details. General Motors could use a new sector to market to.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.