Thread: Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires

I receintly emailed Dr. Moviglia in Buenos Aires about his stem cell procedure. I got this response.

'Dear Mr. Cluskey

Dr. Fernández Viña has sent us your request, since we work together in the treatment of these lesions. Our treatment consists not only of the intra arterial infusion of stem cells but also of an adequate neurorehabilitation program, without which the results obtained by the stem cell infusion are practically useless.

Attached you will find a document with the scientific basis we have elaborated for the patients that contact us about spinal cord injury.

In this document you will be able to find a case we have treated in which the patient suffered from severe paraplegia and recovered his function and anatomical mass lost due to a car accident.

In order to be able to work on the therapeutic possibilities of the case you are presenting, we need to have some data such as the patient’s name and date of birth, type of lesion, date of the accident, treatments received and patient’s current condition.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Sincerely

Dr. Gustavo A. Moviglia

Medical Director

Instituto Regina Mater'

I was wondering what Dr. Young's opinion on this is?

(I had to split the document into 2)

pic 1

pic 2

chart

bibliography

thanks clusky, keep the conversation going with them please.

thanks kenny, from other thread, kenny and i have been emailing for quite some time, his son has a condition and enny's been looking all over for a working treatment. i hope you don't mind me sharing this with the others

hang in there kenny and post more if you can.
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Thanks for your kind thoughts Leo. This is what this forum is all about sharing information with and for the benefit of others. Dr Moviglia will send me protocols and procedures about Dominic and i will post them when i have more. He is also looking to expand into Europe and USA so if anybody knows of Doctors who may be interested and do similar work please let him know.Take care all.

Vey encouraging to know. Would be happy to know further in detail.

Jawaid

I am going to Buenos Aires on Sat Dec 17 and returning 02 Jan. Will be spending Christmas and New Year with Yvette (my wife), Dominic and his twin sister rebecca. If anybody wants any information or specific questions asking i will gladly try and find out whatever queries you have and tell you when i return.

Hi to you all,
    I am currently in Argentina and Dominic is doing well. We are planning to stay until at least the end of March 06. If anybody decides to come for treatment and wants to share accommodation then let me know via kennymcgeehan@yahoo.co.uk
    Wishing you all a happy christmas and prosperous new year.
    kenny