Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neurogel Wise Young

Neurogel Wise Young

dear doctor wise young i belongs to the asociation of the neurogel i would like to know what you to think of it to us travailon with the doctore pinet canada for the manufacture of the gel and also with a private clinic of kiev or it is made tests on rat milked prometor it go pouser tests them on a monkey and dogs during january it tests the neurogel with cells stock and a neuropeptide to call neurotrophine would say to you compose them ecxacte of all that it uses weekend thank you of your answer i am not strong in englich patrick hello

Arrow

We discussed this topic many times before here

http://carecure.org/forum/showthread...light=neurogel

Doctor Woerly supporters unsubstaciatedly (in my opinion accused Dr. Wise Young in ruining recearch in North America....

Despite my numerous requersts they never provided proof of their claim

I'm from Quebec & I tried to follow Woerly, recearch since 1996-97even send him my medical history......He lived here before moving to France

Up to now except couple walking catslol woerly did not produse anything in humans -I could be wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by fti
    dear doctor wise young i belongs to the asociation of the neurogel i would like to know what you to think of it to us travailon with the doctore pinet canada for the manufacture of the gel and also with a private clinic of kiev or it is made tests on rat milked prometor it go pouser tests them on a monkey and dogs during january it tests the neurogel with cells stock and a neuropeptide to call neurotrophine would say to you compose them ecxacte of all that it uses weekend thank you of your answer i am not strong in englich patrick hello
    Dear Patrick,

Thank you for updating us about neurogel. I was wondering what was happening with the treatment. I am not sure that I understand everything that you said. So, perhaps I paraphrase what you said and perhaps you can tell me if I said it wrong.

The Neurogel association is thinking of manufacturing the neurogel in Canada and then trying it out in a private clinic in Kiev (Russia). Alternatively, it is thinking of doing more animal studies, first in the rat and then in monkeys and dogs. Are you asking which course is better?

Wise.

Expensive Wise Young 1 Yes The Neurogel And To Manufacture Has Quebec Canada By The Doctor Pinet Who To Work In 2000 With Woerly 2 Works About It With A Private Clinic Of Kiev Ukraine Which One Already Makes Tests On Rat With Very Good Result It Will Make Tests On Dog And Singe 3 It Make A Combination Neurogel+cell +peptide Call Neurotrophine. I Would Like To Know It Is What The Neurotrophine And Knowledge That You One Thought Of The Treatment Thank You Well Patrik

Expensive Wise Young 1 Yes The Neurogel And To Manufacture Has Quebec Canada By The Doctor Pinet Who To Work In 2000 With Woerly 2 Works About It With A Private Clinic Of Kiev Ukraine Which One Already Makes Tests On Rat With Very Good Result It Will Make Tests On Dog And Singe 3 It Make A Combination Neurogel+cell +peptide Call Neurotrophine. I Would Like To Know It Is What The Neurotrophine And Knowledge That You One Thought Of The Treatment Thank You Well Patrik
    Fti, you must be using a translation program. Neurogel combined with neurotrophins should be an interesting treatment for spinal cord injury. Neurotrophins are growth factors that stimulate neurons to grow. They include nerve growth factor (NGF), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), neutrophic factor 3 (NT-3), neurotrophic factor 4 (NT-4), and glial-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF). There is some animal data indicating that combinations of neurotrophins can stimulate regeneration in the spinal cord. Unfortunately, the amount of neurotrophins that can be delivered through neurogel is limited compared to transplantation of cells that produce neurotrophins. Since cells can make and secrete neurotrophins, they are a better source of long-term neurotrophin for the spinal cord. There is now much interest in using a variety of biomaterials combined with cell transplants for the spinal cord. I am not sure that there is anything special about Neurogel that is better than Matrigel and other biomaterials that are currently being tested in animals. To my knowledge, no biomaterial has yet been been rigorously tested in human spinal cord injury. However, many surgeons in China and other countries are putting biomaterials into the spinal cord. These include, for example, fibrin. This is a material that is present in plasma and is a component of clots. Henreich Cheng has been using this material in his peripheral nerve bridges of transected human spinal cords. Matrigel has been used for many years in animals studies of spinal cord injury. Many places are using a variety of hydrogels with various chemicals. I hope that you can understand this and that it is useful.

Wise.

thank you well wise young I could send to you email of composing exact in french of the combination of the treatment neurogel+cell stocks+neurotrophine to have your opinion PATRIK

DEAR WISE YOUNG WHICH THINK OF ThE ALLIANCE OF THESE 3 FACTORS FOR REGENERATION OF THE SPINAL CORD AFTER A LESION:1ESTABLISHMENT OF NEUROGEL AFTER ABLATION OF THE SCARS GLIALES.2 THE NEUROGEL WILL BE SOAKED WITH EMBRYONIC CELLS WITH NEUROTROPHINE,FOR L"ACTIVATION OF THE CELLS DAMAGED.3 OF THE OLFACTIVE CELLS WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO REBUILD THE SHEATH OF MYELINE thank you

fti, I think that it is a very interesting idea. The details are important. I don't agree with the idea of 'removing' glial scar. Wise.

DEAR WISE YOUNG WHICH THINK OF ThE ALLIANCE OF THESE 3 FACTORS FOR REGENERATION OF THE SPINAL CORD AFTER A LESION:1ESTABLISHMENT OF NEUROGEL AFTER ABLATION OF THE SCARS GLIALES.2 THE NEUROGEL WILL BE SOAKED WITH EMBRYONIC CELLS WITH NEUROTROPHINE,FOR L"ACTIVATION OF THE CELLS DAMAGED.3 OF THE OLFACTIVE CELLS WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO REBUILD THE SHEATH OF MYELINE thank you

International Symposium on Polymeric Materials for Regenerative Medicine 2007

New Approach for Spinal Chord Regeneration using a Synthetic Macroporous
    PHPMA Hydrogel Matrix

Éric Pinet1, Vitaliy Tsymbaliuk2, Yuriy Yaminskyy2, Volodymyr Medvedjev2, Steve Pouliot3 & Mosto Bousmina3

(1) FISO Technologies Inc., 500-195, Ave. St-Jean-Baptiste, Québec (Qc) Canada G2E 5R9
    Tel: +1 (418) 688-8065, Fax: +1 (418) 688-8067
    eric.pinet@fiso.com
    (2) Institute of Neurosurgery of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine,04050, 32, Manuilsky str., Tel.: (044) 483-82-27, Fax: (044) 483-12-53
    tsymbaliuk@neuro.kiev.ua, yaminski@ukr.net
    (3) Canada Research Chair on Polymer Physics and Nanomaterials (CREPEC), Department of Chemical Engineering, Laval University, Pav. Adrien-Pouliot, Québec (Qc) Canada G1K 7P4
    Tel.: +1 (418) 656-2769, Fax: +1 (418) 656-5993
    steve.pouliot@gch.ulaval.ca, bousmina@gch.ulaval.ca

Presentation preference: Oral

Abstract

A biocompatible heterogeneous hydrogel made from poly [N‑(2‑hydroxypropyl) methacrylamide] (PHPMA also known as NeuroGel™) was used for the treatment of the spinal cord trauma on animal models. Complete section and hemi-section of the spinal cord were studied. A section of hydrogel was shaped and implanted between proximal and distal parts of spinal cord as soon as the lesion was made. Hydrogels that contained a suspension of rat’s olfactory cells and hydrogels that have been previously incubated with neurotrophic factors solution (generated from rat’s embryonic neuronal tissue) have also been implanted. The functional recovery results were compared with the well-known Basso-Beattie-Bresnahan scale (BBB).

The results showed that 7 weeks after full section of spinal cord, movements in the posterior extremities appeared and improved during 2 months to a stable level in animals implanted with the hydrogel only. The difference with control group after 3 months was 7-8 grades higher on BBB scale. For hemi-section, the control lateral extremity recovered up to 18 grades on BBB scale (21 being normal state).

Similar results were obtained on animals implanted with hydrogel impregnated with olfactory cells, which proved to be present mostly at the outer surface of the implanted hydrogel as shown by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) on explanted tissues. But better results were obtained when the hydrogel was incubated with neurotrophic factors solution since in that case the difference with control group after 3 months was 10-12 grades higher on BBB scale.

The highly porous structure and the mechanical properties of the PHPMA hydrogels are very similar to neural tissues and allow regeneration of axons with myelin, collagen as well as vascularisation within the artificial polymeric matrix as shown by SEM on explanted tissues. PHPMA hydrogel is thus a good candidate for axons rapid development avoiding the formation of a collagen impenetrable barrier. However our results show that integration of biologically active solution combined with such porous biocompatible matrix is certainly a promising strategy for improving post-traumatic spinal cord repair.

Keywords:

Biomaterial, macro-porous polymer, NeuroGel™, motion function recovery, neural tissue regeneration, axon myelinisation, nervous system repair…

De : Yura yaminskiy
    Envoyé : 14 janvier, 2007 10:42
    À : Éric Pinet
    Cc : jean-yves-crenn

Bonjour M.Eric et M. Jean-Yves
    J'ai reçu vos lettres . Comme partout les grands projets ont les grands problèmes au cours de leur réalisation. Je voudrais croire que les pensées de tous sont saines parce que le problème de trauma de la moelle épinière touche tous les gens qui composent l'association. .Nous avons une bonne préparation qui permet de restituer la fonction de la moelle épinière. Cela est prouvé par nos essais. Maintenant nous devons apprendre les conditions optimales de transplantation de neurogel, pour recevoir les meilleurs resultats pendant les essais cliniques.
    Le Professeur Tsimbaliuk a planifié le commencement des essais cliniques sur l’homme ,ici * Kiev , au début de l'automne 2007. Pour ce moment l*, nous devrons avoir fini tous nos essais et recevoir les résultats d'expertise toxicologique. Concernant les essais nous ferons les nouveaux essais sur 5 chats et sur les rats nous apprendrons les résultats de la transplantation des neurogel et les défauts . Pour ces essais nous aurons besoin de neurogel. M.Eric je voudrais vous demander de nous faire 15 portions de neurogel par la mesure 5cm; 0,5 cm. Si ces mesures ne sont pas avantageuses pour vous, vous pouvez les changer,* l'exception des longs . Nous avons appris * diviser un grand morceau de neurogel en condition stérile. Nous allons commencer l'expertise toxicologique le mois prochain.
    Concernant des résultats des essais qui sont déj* finis :
    - La restitution des mouvements dans les pattes 3 mois après la transplantation de neurogel type 1 ou 2 a représenté 6-7 points * l’échelle BBB.
    -L’apport de trophine au neurogel a donné 3-4 points de plus.
    -La transplantation des cellules olfactives après 2 mois de transplantation de neurogel a ajouté encore 2-3 points , au debut du deuxième mois d'essais.
    Nous n'avons pas vu la différence des résultats d'utilisation neurogel type I et neurogel type II. Je crois qu'il faut utiliser neurogel type I lequel est plus simple. Les résultats qui nous avons reçu nous permettrons déj* maintenant d’affirmer que neurogel est la préparation effective pour la restitution des fonctions de la moelle épinière. Les essais microscopiques vont nous permettre expliquer le mécanisme de l'action.
    Je pense que nous nous trouvons au début d'une grande révolution dans la médecine. Je serai * Paris au milieu de février et je suis prêt * participer * la réunion de l’association et présenter nos preuves. J'espère que nos arguments seront convaincants pour tous.
    Amicalement
    Yura Yaminskiy