Thread: Cleaning stimulite cushion

Cleaning stimulite cushion

Does anyone out there have a stimulite cushion. I had a case of the stomach flue and did not quite make it to the toilet in time. I can't seem to find my paper work that came with the cushion any help would be great.

It's designed to be cleaned in the washing machine.

I don't have a Stimulite, but I occasionally have a little extra after my bowel program. On BP days, we put a chuck over my cushion to protect it. Simple, but effective. You can trim it so it can't be seen by anyone, if you like.

The cover can be machine washed but not machine dried. The actual cushion can just be hosed off in the tub.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

I have a VariLight. It says you can put iut in the washer, so i did, and it ruined it

... ...

I use a Stimulite

Have you got the white case that came with it for washing? Put it in the case and just throw it in the washing machine with warm water and then the drier and just set it to tumble dry..Hope this helps..

~Shaun~

thanks for the help guys washed it in the bath tub and let it dry over night now I just hope the stomach flue leaves me alone for a while.