Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty caregiver ... or not

Quote Originally Posted by Duramater
    sigh.....where is that guy with the floating pink bubble thingy when we need it? oh life in the middle is soooooo hard, a consummate wise ass floating in a sea of better wise asses...not quite sure if i want to be militant or get spanked...sheesh....soooo... like obieone says...and me with absolutely no delusions of authority at all.....scorpion....fuente..come on guys...let it go ..... chick , you have my everlasting respect i admire how you handle yourself .....for me back to the topic....

felieh,

if it did not bother you, you would not have started a thread...just do what YOU want. ALL of the people posting here today are proficient at that, regardless of how they squabble. if you want/need pca care, its probably best to do it in such a way as to not upset applecarts in your personal relationships. you are the only one who can dictate the conditions of your care anyway..no one out here can tell if the pca in question has untoward intentions. im staying neutral here cuz of course i must be a coward...or..perhaps it is simply what works best and what i agreed to do...

whatever you decide, be clear that it is primarily in the best interest of your overall good health.

good luck.

mary
    ps lack of punctuation is designed to irritate narcissistic perfectionists. sorry but its just that kind of day.
    its all good dura, scorp is my bitch, he knows it. lol
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I think it was a 'Scorpafuente' spat that first drew my attention when I started reading posts here....now for extra surrealism they are arguing on a thread about unsolicited carer handjobs and being goaded by a member who goes by the fantastic name of 'Justadildo' - if I hadn't joined months ago I'd be signing up now LOL
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    i could have sworn that somewhere i've read that all levels are different in all kinds of ways.... maybe just a fig newton of my imagination...

although... there are some ppl. far superior than others. read that too,

agree w/ chick... back to homophobic hard-ons, lol...
    sorry to requote, but maybe we need a separate forum/link for the far superior ppl. here so those of us that need a helping hand aren't looked down on so much.......?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    I think it was a 'Scorpafuente' spat that first drew my attention when I started reading posts here....now for extra surrealism they are arguing on a thread about unsolicited carer handjobs and being goaded by a member who goes by the fantastic name of 'Justadildo' - if I hadn't joined months ago I'd be signing up now LOL
    You slay me! I'd like to see them kiss and make up but I'm freaky like that I think it would add to the surrealism quite well!

I really like both of those guys a lot. I don't know too much about Justadildo, but with a name like that, you really can't go wrong!

fuente--thanks for the encouragement about my friend. I agree with you about the stander.
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

sorry to requote, but maybe we need a separate forum/link for the far superior ppl. here so those of us that need a helping hand aren't looked down on so much.......?

As you know effer, I am a very superior person! I nominate myself to head, moderate and be the only poster in that forum, because next to me, you are all effers! ((jk)

Quote Originally Posted by WM
    As you know effer, I am a very superior person! I nominate myself to head, moderate and be the only poster in that forum, because next to me, you are all effers! ((jk)
    too funny WM... if you are to be the head, then you need a cape to wear to be ''super''.. , or maybe just borrow it from one of the others that here that have a ''S'' on their chest and can spare it...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

too funny WM... if you are to be the head, then you need a cape to wear to be ''super''.. , or maybe just borrow it from one of the others that here that have a ''S'' on their chest and can spare it...
    LOL!! I can be Super Effer!

Rhino, you crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by felieh
    Though I am capable of cathing and washing myself, it would take me a bit longer. Already, I get up at 5:30 a.m. so that I can be at work by 8:30 a.m. I have a significant commute that I look forward to every morning. It's not a matter of laziness; it's a matter of convenience and that a caregiver can do it faster than I probably will.
    Am I the only one that thinks the above quote makes perfect sense? Much of what makes us independent is how we manage our PCAs. Independence is not merely without strings attached.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    lol, good one rhino.

yah know what, i dont dislike scorp at all, he has balls
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer