Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty caregiver ... or not

Naughty caregiver ... or not

So this has been bugging me for a couple of weeks now and my GF is of no help as she thinks I'm making too much of it.

A few weeks ago, I hired this Vietnamese guy to come in the morning and help me get ready for work. He's 33, speaks decent English and is very respectful with good manners. My routine every morning first involves him catheterizing me followed by a light sponge bath in bed of my lower extremities, my pubic, penis and the area between my legs. I shower twice a week and don't sweat, so I'm really clean, believe me.

The problem I have is that when he's doing the sponge bath, he works my penis so much that I get a raging hard on. Now, I know that he's a neat freak (usually a good thing, right) but not knowing about this guy's sexual orientation, I wonder if he does this on purpose or what. None of my previous caregivers ever gave me a hard on with their work down there.

I'm stuck as to what to say or do. I don't want to embarrass the guy as he's been real good and thorough. I know part of the problem involves me as I can get it up in a hurry (c-6 quad). I'd hate to accuse someone falsely and lose a good caregiver. Everyone knows how hard it is to find a good one these days but to put it bluntly, and I've told my GF this just to tease her, he gives me a hard on more frequently than she does.

HELP! Am I being homophobic?

I think if you feel uncomfortable, you need to say something... as soon as possible.

He may not know that he's the cause... Or. If he does and he's intentionally doing it, it will let him knowthat it's not ok.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Do your own sponge bath bro. At C6 you should easily be able to do this w/o assistance, as well as cathing yourself. If you need tips on any of this stuff, ask away.

Otherwise, I'm in agreement w/ Feisty here.

he works my penis so much that I get a raging hard on.
    C'mon Felieh.... admit it.... you're amongst friends. You can tell us. Being a bi or homosexual is nothing to be ashamed about. It's who you are. Take this opportunity to come out of the closet and tell us the truth about your sexual orientation.

As long as your Vietnamese friend doesn't charge any extra for his services, I ask, what harm is really being done? Just lay back and enjoy it.

Yes, I noticed that you twice indicated you had a GF. But it came across to me that you were being overly defensive when you wrote about her. Like I said, it's nothing to be ashamed about.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

See what he'll do for five dollar.........

Seriously, like Scott said, at C6 you should be able to cath and wash your bits
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Have you had your GF come in and watch while he's bathing you? Perhaps she could pick up on something.

Quote Originally Posted by felieh
    So this has been bugging me for a couple of weeks now and my GF is of no help as she thinks I'm making too much of it.

A few weeks ago, I hired this Vietnamese guy to come in the morning and help me get ready for work. He's 33, speaks decent English and is very respectful with good manners. My routine every morning first involves him catheterizing me followed by a light sponge bath in bed of my lower extremities, my pubic, penis and the area between my legs. I shower twice a week and don't sweat, so I'm really clean, believe me.

The problem I have is that when he's doing the sponge bath, he works my penis so much that I get a raging hard on. Now, I know that he's a neat freak (usually a good thing, right) but not knowing about this guy's sexual orientation, I wonder if he does this on purpose or what. None of my previous caregivers ever gave me a hard on with their work down there.

I'm stuck as to what to say or do. I don't want to embarrass the guy as he's been real good and thorough. I know part of the problem involves me as I can get it up in a hurry (c-6 quad). I'd hate to accuse someone falsely and lose a good caregiver. Everyone knows how hard it is to find a good one these days but to put it bluntly, and I've told my GF this just to tease her, he gives me a hard on more frequently than she does.

HELP! Am I being homophobic?

That is why I would NEVER hire a guy to do care for me. I just feel too uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett
    Do your own sponge bath bro. At C6 you should easily be able to do this w/o assistance, as well as cathing yourself. If you need tips on any of this stuff, ask away.

Otherwise, I'm in agreement w/ Feisty here.
    at c6, having someone give u a bath and cath u is pure laziness
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps
    at c6, having someone give u a bath and cath u is pure laziness
    Good lord, fuente! Do you ever read your posts before you post them or is being an ass just something you enjoy? Scott made the same point without the "color commentary" ... maybe you could learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Good lord, fuente! Do you ever read your posts before you post them or is being an ass just something you enjoy? Scott made the same point without the "color commentary" ... maybe you could learn something.
    I READ IT, AND MEANT IT.......no need to sugar coat things.......
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer