Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone recommend a good electric razor?

anyone recommend a good electric razor?

the one i have is an el cheapo....

i'm thinking about asking for one for christmas.....i think one with an angled head would be easier for me to operate....

fuente...i realize you probably shave with a sharp rock, so you need not reply... jk man

Quote Originally Posted by jayday9
    the one i have is an el cheapo....

i'm thinking about asking for one for christmas.....i think one with an angled head would be easier for me to operate....

fuente...i realize you probably shave with a sharp rock, so you need not reply... jk man
    I use a Norelco triple head electric. There are lot's of models in different price ranges I think mine was around $100.00. I have a really strong fast growing beard and it works great. The only drawback is your face and beard actually have to get used to the razor bhut after a few weeks I think you'll love it...

Ok, so I'm a girl & I use it on my legs, BUT.....I use a Norelco 7(i think) one of the more expensive, recargable ones that you can use in the shower....Since it's a "mens" razor and designed for y'alls faces, I'd hope that it would work as well for you as it does for me. Good luck in your search.
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

I have to go with the norelco triple head also. Ive had several different models over the last 15 years. They are easy to hold (for quads) and do a very good job.

Dad uses a Norelco Quattro and carries the Braun Pocket in his briefcase. He has 5:00 shadow at noon, so he shaves twice a day. (The man gets a full beard in 2-3 days, it is quite scary.)

anyone else?

so norelco is the way to go?

I use a Mach III for when I want a super smooth shave on my face, but I usually just use a Remington twin screen for both my face and skull. However, I used to have a Braun with a pivoting head, and I much prefer that over the Remington I have now. I got the Remington because I was low on cash.

I haven't tried a Norelco, but I'd recommend a Braun.

I use an axe fresh off a grinding wheel,,,,,, 'n when I want a baby smooth face,,,I'll go to my freshly sharpened Bowie Knife,,,,,,,,

FREEEEJ,,,,,,

I have talked to Dad again since posting here, and he has since upgraded his norelco with a braun. Forgot to get model number tho.

I use a Mach III.

John, you are a smartass. LOL

Ive had the same Philishave since my accident,ive only replaced the blades like 3 times since 98.Its got a nice shape to it so i can mold my fingers around it and hold it upside down to do my head..its pretty quad friendly.