Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need pic of splint used for typing

need pic of splint used for typing

can any one plz post pic or link to the device or splint used for typing.

i have to solve my papers in exams electronicaly.i think those splint on both hands will make my speed of typing fast.

thanks.

KLD posted one very similar to the one I use. I type much faster with them than I do with the knuckle finger thing I sometimes do.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I wedge a new pencil in between my fingers so I can type with the eraser. Works great or I use my right thunb nuckle...

Not sure what level injury you are, but I use my thumbs to type. Used a splint kinda like what KLD posted in the beginning.

I use ones made from plastic that you mold in hot water. One loop over thumb, one over each of first 2 fingers. Simple and effective.
    _____oOo_____
    Phil C6
    "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

AO, that is very similar to the splint that I hade made for me to write with, Cool
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

AO, what it that you used for the tip on that stick?

Using a pencil eraser sheds too many crumbs that embed in the keyboard.

Rick C