Thread: Odometer +

Odometer +

A while back someone posted an odometer type thing that hooked to their chair. It had the mileage pushed for the day and how much time spent sitting still as well, along with other things. It had an adjustment for two different sized tires. I can't find one that includes the sitting still time and the moving time.

Working on my Christmas list
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I got one from Sportaid called the Cateye Cordless. It shows the total amount of wheeling time, as well as distance, speed, maximum speed etc. I like having it as it gives me something to work with/against - I now know that on average I do about 3km a day when I am just at home mooching about - it doesn't seem an awful lot but it all adds up!