Thread: My Apologies

My Apologies

After my 2 week vacation I came back to a hard drive that ground to a revolting halt after reading three emails. All attempts by amateurs (me) and experts (a computer patholgist friend and one IT department) didn't do anything. After two IBMs I am trying my first Dell right after I get over the "flu". This "flu" has had me sleeping throughout entire days and not much else. Iam sorry to leave you all in the lurch during this time. Thank goodness Wise has kept up. Thanks Friend!

Please feel free to ask anything you need to know about TM, MS and the other non-traumatic spinal cord problems. This isn't just for research. Although a cure would be nice...

Now, if you haven't gotten one yet go get your flu shot!

Sue
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Sue,
    Good luck. Getting over the flu, that is. I had it for 2 straight weeks. I was so sure I was dying and the doctors were hiding something from me. Then all of a sudden I woke up one morning and it was like I was never sick. I hope you get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse's Mom
    Sue,
    Good luck. Getting over the flu, that is. I had it for 2 straight weeks. I was so sure I was dying and the doctors were hiding something from me. Then all of a sudden I woke up one morning and it was like I was never sick. I hope you get well soon.
    Thanks Mom. Turns out it wasn't the flu or the flu has turned into pleurisy. Lots of Levaquin, Aleve and sleep. Oh and the heat pack that a certain spouse thinks will cook my spinal cord (it's the microwave kind not a plug in) over my ribs or neck whenever I'm laying down. The doc thinks it could be another 10 days of feeling icky before things turn around. I don't have time for this doc....
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.