Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters

Jeff,

The reply page attempts to call the Javascript function validatePost on submission, but the function does not exist.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Same problems and software as Myco. Only quick relpy works hmmmmm.

The solution to install a new browser is not so cool, have to mess with email settings and everything. I have a better solution, quit uptating server software on a regular basis, no nead for that.

Leif, the upgrade is not so easy on site administrators either. It requires time and effort. This is why we didn't upgrade to vB3.08 or vB3.09. Our site has changed very little in the four months since we started using this software. vB3.50 is a major release, however. In order to minimize future problems it's necessary for us to stay current or near current. vBulletin has to keep adding features or risk losing market share to someone with a better product. So..... it's a constant evolution. It never ends. All we can do is cope as best as possible. And appreciate what we have.

Okay, thanks Jeff. But are you guys looking intot the problem with posting, or have I and others have to try to fix it from our end?

The problem is being experienced so widely that I think it will certainly be solved. I can't contribute a lot as I can't duplicate it here. But I have access to many other vBulletin site admins. As soon as someone discovers the solution we'll publish it.

Unregistered
    Have also problems when logging of; gets this message; An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out. - And then I click here, but can't get logged of...

Unregistered
    Post # 27 was by Leif. Weird stuff going on here.

This site fixed it: link

Scripts and templates, maybe?
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

It ain’t fixed

BTW, when I went to that link I noticed the guys name was Jeff, but with a different last name, maybe its the name Jeff that has a genetic thing for locking threads, (just a little humor)
    Last edited by bigbob; 10-30-2005 at 12:07 PM.
    Don't ignore the Reeve Legacy, Remember he and Dana supported open research and fought hard for ESCR

StemCellBattles

Support H.R. 810