Thread: Tm Mri

Tm Mri

Far reaching question ... but does anyone have an MRI showing lesions from TM or even the damage (if that's possible)?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

i had mri done when first got TM 4 yrs ago and 3 mths ago. Big diff. in both swelling went down and much less of a lesion. My leison was c-5 to t-2. Dr wise saw my mris. anty
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Quote Originally Posted by anty
    i had mri done when first got TM 4 yrs ago and 3 mths ago. Big diff. in both swelling went down and much less of a lesion. My leison was c-5 to t-2. Dr wise saw my mris. anty
    There was signal intensification and some atrophy in the earlier MRI and now the MRI's look almost normal. I say "almost" because I know Anty but, if I had just been shown the MRI and had been told that the person was normal, I probably would have said normal. Wise.

My son had 3 MRIs done at KKI/John Hopkins. They were looked at by Dr. Kerr and Dr. McDonald. Dr. McDonald went over them with me. You could see the damage to the cord. There were small pin holes. He could see much better than I. Ben's lesion goes from T-4 to the end of his cord; however, his paralysis is from T-10/T-11 down.

Pam