Thread: My Apologies

My Apologies

To our TM and atraumatic community, I returned from my 2 week vacation on September 23rd to listen to my hard drive grind to a revolting halt. Of course this happened with a stack of CD-Rs right next to the computer since I read the Art of Backing Up Import Stuff for Morons while on my cruise. After several tries on my part I left it to some friends who make mega bucks in CSI: Cyberspace. They've had no more luck then I had. I ordered an new Dell after two IBMs and will soon have high speed and wireless capabilities!

Then the flu or something like it struck. Yes, before my doc got his stock of the vaccine. It has been a sweaty, achy, sleepy, crash diet (food just sounds gross) 3 weeks since.

Thanks to Wise for keeping an eye on the forum while I've been down. Please, feel free to bring up non-research type questions on TM, MS, ALS, etc. also. And until I am back to being awake and lucid for 8 or more hours at a time please, everyone, get your flu shots! If you have a family member returning from the current two "actions", Iraq and Afghanistan, I would ask if your doctor can get you the Tamiflu as it arrives. This may mean getting the current flu vaccine and asking for a prescription for the Tamiflu for later.

Hang in there!

Sue
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Get better Sue!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12