Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: today is my 3 year anniversary

today is my 3 year anniversary

i don't look at each year as a downer like alot of ppl. do here. i look at it as another year that i'm still alive..... i had a benefit golf tournament today to raise money for therapy and/or equipment that i need. today was a GREAT day for me.....

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Jeff...

Glad you are living in the present and not in the past...(not looking back)...

Glad today was great for you...

Take care, God bless.

Teena

thanks for the kind words teena.....

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Great outlook Jeff. Hope you always feel this way too. I look at my anniversary as a birthday, since I think that I was reborn on that day. Now every day is one more chance at life too.

Keep on living, it is a pleasure to wake up each day or year.

Raven

Jeffy

JazzyJeff: You have a good heart, your head on straight and you live life to the fullest. And I like that about you! I wouldn't expect you to be any other way...and you will never change...you are just one positively "POSITIVE" person!!

I hope your Tournament was one huge success, I'm sure you enjoyed the day!
    Only wish I could have been their with my clubs and my "pink hole-in-one favorite ball to participate!

Congratulations on your three years and still being an inspiration to me!

Queen
    Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

Raven-thanks for the positive outlook too.... you said it better than i did, thank you.

Queen-you are too kind... you know what i think of you.... i wish that you would have been here too, esp. with your chainsaw to keep everyone in line.. glad that i'm an inspiration, but yourself and others here have made me into the person that i am today.. thanks a bunch...

Thumbs up

Jeff i am so proud of you keep up the hard work of fighting . You are 1 great guy. Thank you for our talks you always make me laugh. I am very happy that you did great today. You deserve the best and you will get it because you are a fighter and keep that positive attitude..... anty
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Jeff, glad to hear you done ok with anniversary. I know a lot pf people get down on theirs,but you got the right 'tude to keep gittn forward. Certainly wish the best for ya on your golfing.

It's always great seeing people with such a great outlook! Keep up the great attitude! Maybe it will catch on to everyone. Since you look at it as a good day Happy Anniversay!

Smile

Glad for you Jeff, positive mindset is important and a gift. Good job as well for the money raising golf tournament for therapy and equipment.