Thread: Ass and Leg Pain Even Without Feeling

Cool Ass and Leg Pain Even Without Feeling

im a C5/6 complete, 6 years post. the last 2 years i have noticed on many days my butt feels like its hurting. its a burning sore kind of pain. i know i have no true sensation, but can it be true my brain is trying to tell me something or does it just want to drive me crazy.

also, when trying too move my legs my muscels have a burning/ tired feeling even though i cant move them. the best way to describe it to a AB person is, imagine trying to move your legs or break free from cement or if there were people holding your legs down. its the same feeling.
    J2

28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
    [url]
    www.J2RollsOn.com

yep, i know all about it. C5/6 for 2 1/2 years. it really bites.

Quote Originally Posted by J2Extreme
    im a C5/6 complete, 6 years post. the last 2 years i have noticed on many days my butt feels like its hurting. its a burning sore kind of pain. i know i have no true sensation, but can it be true my brain is trying to tell me something or does it just want to drive me crazy.

also, when trying too move my legs my muscels have a burning/ tired feeling even though i cant move them. the best way to describe it to a AB person is, imagine trying to move your legs or break free from cement or if there were people holding your legs down. its the same feeling.
    i know exactly what you are talking about....by the way, great descriptions with the cement thing....i'll use that when im explaining it to people.....

im same level, 1.5 years post..