Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good names for a website, and a good bumper sticker to put on someone's car

Good names for a website, and a good bumper sticker to put on someone's car

What I may do regarding disabled parking abusers might include a website, a note to put under windshield wipers, and/or a bumper sticker to put on the person's car.

I'm trying to come up with a good name for the website. It should be something easy to remember. All I can think of is something like, disabledparkingabusers.com, or something like that. I'm sure someone can think of something better, so if you have any ideas you are willing to share, please let me know. It would be my own website where I could post pictures of these people, mostly for my own personal satisfaction, but also to hopefully educate people.

I'm also thinking about putting a bumper sticker on the back of their cars. It would say something like, "I abuse disabled parking spots", or, "I use disabled parking spots because I'm a lazy, selfish, and stupid person". (Kidding about that last one.) Anyone have any good suggestions about what it should say? It should be fairly short so that it's big enough for other drivers to see. I'm thinking I could also put my website address on the sticker.

I know this is illegal. Even putting a note under a person's windshield wipers is considered trespassing. However, I found out today that I would only possibly get in trouble if someone complained, AND I was caught in the act. That's a risk I think I'm willing to take.

There are a lot of creative and witty people here and all suggestions are appreciated!

I like RehabRhino's idea of "shame on you." I'm currently talking with the shameonyou.org owner since the site is undeveloped. Introductory talks are promising. I can see a successful "Shame on You!" campaign. The message is simple and appropriate. We'll see...
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

I like that, but I was thinking it should be more specific. "Shame on you" could apply to many things.

BTW, if you do develop a website, that would be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon
    BTW, if you do develop a website, that would be great!!!
    I'm committed to it

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon
    I like that, but I was thinking it should be more specific. "Shame on you" could apply to many things.
    Marketing wise, "shame on you" would be a hit - it's catchy - and when a violator is engaged with some kind of promotional material, it sends a message.

Go for it!

Thumbs down my experience today

You wanna know what I ran into today. I was parking and a lady just starts shaking her head at me all rudely from her car. Let you know I drive a van. She then drives around and I am getting out of my van and she says "You need a tag on your mirror!!!!" all bitchy. I was like its on my license plate. Obviously I would have one since I am in a wheelchair and drive a wheelchair accessible van! She then tells me she is reporting me and It wasnt on my license plate. I was so irritated that I just said "Bitch please...Look again!" she then said yeah I will when your getting your ticket and she sped off. So I continued on my day annoyed from her and went into the store. Who do I see walking up, but the lady. As soon as she got in the store she grabbed an amigo! So she was mad cuz I got the space before her. I was like I bet the only thing wrong with her is she's overweight(which she by far was) and her legs couldnt tolerate the weight. She then seen me later in the store and was just shaking her head and mumbling to herself. I was like "OH QUIT SHAKING YOUR HEAD!! The buffet's down the road!!!". Not to mention she made such an uproar the workers asked me if I was okay when I came in! No I'm fine, but that lady isnt.. some people!
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

all ya need is a very light stock (tears easy) paper sticker with a smiling wheeler logo and caption reading....

Fine for parking in a handicap space and/ or loading zone: $250
    Knowing you'll spend the next hour trying to get this sticker off: priceless

for legal reasons it's best to put the stickers on a side window
    Death and taxes