Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The world's greatest food/snack...

Quote Originally Posted by carbar
    worst snack - Pringles - can't stop eating the damned things and afterwards your mouth tastes foul - what do they put in them?
    LOL Pringles!!!!! I agree. Can't stop eating them, never know why.

Pecan pie

Cheese. Love it. Does a glass of chablis or cabernet count?
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

My snack yesterday – leg of lamb (it is the season now). But does this being considered as snack LOL – for me it is

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    My snack yesterday – leg of lamb (it is the season now). But does this being considered as snack LOL – for me it is
    Looks more like Christmas dinner!!
    If that is just a snack for you, what do you do for a real meal? The whole lamb maybe?

LOL - the leg was big enough for two persons (3kg). But BBQ of a whole lamb is delicious – or maybe a little whale. Seriously, leg of lamb is one of my favourite foods, and a lot of garlic put into the meat while in the oven.

My mother used to make popovers, mmmmm, We would have them for breakfast with butter and honey, The darn butter and honey would dribble down your arms and I would always need to get cleaned up after I ate them.

I love lamb dinners! We used to raise our own sheep and ohhhhh, and I did here at this place before things hit the fan. Home grown lamb is just soooooooooo........gooooooooooooodddd!!!!! I slobbered all over my keyboard when I saw that picture of the nice dish with lamb and brussel sprouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cspine
    u mean bologna?

best snack food........ cheese crackers. lately pretzel rods have hit the spot.
    No, I mean pb&j as the world's greatest snack food sounds like a lot of baloney to me. And BOLOGNA is better. It's what they call a play on words in fancy places like New York City.

Leif - you just determined what Sunday dinner will be at my house.
    I cook - so I get's to choose the meat.
    I'll need some mint jelly too!

Mint sauce, works really nicely as well as mint jelly. Just put some finely chopped mint leaves and put them in vinigar. You can add a pinch of sugar if it is to tart, but mmmmmm is it good with lamb. I know what I am having for dinner tomorrow...lamb. I HAVE to remember to have my PCA take the lamb chops out....mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Lets see, I can have some nice winter squash I grew this summer, and home grown potatoes....heck I better stay out of the food forum, our I will have to substute a derrick for a hoyer!

Snack?

Girl Scout Thin Mints
    -or-
    Andes mints
    -or-
    Twix
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Original Triscuits topped with a thin slice of sharp cheddar. A bottle of Fat Tire Ale to wash them down with doesn't hurt anything either.
    William M.
    T 6/7 Complete - 4/20/74