Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tovaxin, an MS vaccine, showed a 92% decrease in attacks and a decrease in disability

http://www.opexatherapeutics.com/tovaxin.php

Seems they finished the 2B trial enrollment last May. The above article also cites secondary progressive MS.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblebee
    I read over several of your post and you seem to very knowledgeable on MS. Have you heard if the people that participated in the study have symptoms return while waiting for open label? Thank you.
    Rumblebee
    I always take Wikipedia with a grain of salt but it looks like you can get it now since you finished a trial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tovaxin
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Yes I know that I get the drug soon, going for the blood draw in July however ... My question is, is there anyone enrolled in the phase II experiencing similar. been in the emergency room 3 times with extreme leg pain, back pain, using a cane fultime. Fatigue cut my work days down to 3 days a week. Not teing to complane. The clinical trials have to prove that with the drug you get better and without it you get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblebee
    I read over several of your post and you seem to very knowledgeable on MS. Have you heard if the people that participated in the study have symptoms return while waiting for open label? Thank you.
    Rumblebee
    I am sorry that I did not see your post until just now. I have spent quite a bit of time following multiple sclerosis and particularly vaccination therapy. You are the first person who has asked if about relapse after the trial. If you get any information, that would be very interesting.

Wise.