Thread: I need your help

I need your help

I'm starting a web site to review miscellaneous products for the disabled. I will have an emphasis on technology, but I also want to be able to review wheelchairs and all the accessories that people use. What I need help with his people's opinions on their wheelchairs or if they've had more than 1,a comparison between the two. I also like help with any technology related products that I haven't heard or thought of. I haven't registered a domain yet but I'm thinking of using Rollingreviews.com. Any other thoughts would be great. Feel free to e-mail me any ideas or opinions on products that you have to rybread6@cox.net. I'm not building this web site for my own good, but I'm tired of having to buy things only to find out that they don't work as I expect them to. I'm hoping other people feel the same way. I don't know how many sets of microphones have gone through trying to get one that works good with my voice recognition, and there are no tech sites that review stuff like that. Anyways, thanks in advance, Ryan.

www.AZquad.com
    www.Leedensport.com

Great idea Ryan.

Good Luck!

... ...